| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Lumber Miner Horde Deck for Arena 8 and Above
Not a swarm deck but once you get your Minion Horde together with the LumberJack and Miner, it can crush a tower in seconds.
This article had a major update on .
Overview and Strength:
The Miner can go straight towards the Crown Tower without being distracted by Inferno Towers. He can deal quite a good chip damage too. This deck adds the LumberJack and the Minion Horde for a crazy damage upgrade.
The strength of this deck relies on the Miner's ability to go straight to the tower and then followed by the Minion Horde. Usually, a Zap not really finishes off the Horde and it still has a sliver of health to bring down the tower. Adding the LumberJack's Rage spell, it can shred through anything unless faced with Arrows or other spells.
- Tip! If you only have one of the two legendary cards in this deck, check out other deck combos here!
- If you are in Arena 8, you can check out more decks here!
Lumber Miner Horde Deck:
- Note: This deck has a Dart Goblin, which is unlockable from the Jungle Arena. Which means you use this deck if you somehow got demoted from Arena 9 down to Arena 8.
|Baby Dragon||Barbarians||Dart Goblin||Fireball|
- Baby Dragon - Your flying AoE Splash unit. It can tank for your Minion Horde too.
- Barbarians - Great counters for ground units. They usually bait out Fireball and other spells for your push.
- Dart Goblin - He is fast and counters the Graveyard and Night Witch pretty well. He can also break down an Inferno Tower.
- Fireball - A good Fireball can finish a push or any counter units.
- LumberJack - The tank for your Minion Horde. Put him in front and then your Miner so he can drop his Rage.
- Miner - Deals direct tower damage. Use him to start your push. Just in case your Barbarians are still alive after countering, use him together with the LumberJack.
- Minion Horde - Main shredding unit. Use them for both offense and defense but mainly on offense.
- Zap - This cheap spell will help your Baby Dragon clear low HP troops.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to have this formula LumberJack in front followed by the Miner and then the Minion Horde. Counter any invaders with your Barbarians and then support your push with Fireball. If the opponent happens to have Arrows, you can still continue with the push with the Dart Goblin to bait it out together with the [[Barbarians]. This kind of strategy will still have the Miner or LumberJack tanking for everybody.
Your cards are counter units. Wait for your opponent to make the first push and then counter with your Barbarians + Baby Dragon. If you managed to pull it off, you can then have the Miner directly at the tower. You can also use the Minion Horde instead of the Barbarians. Rinse and repeat.
Defense is fairly easy when using this deck. You have your Barbarians and Minion Horde. You can also use your LumberJack to counter too. If he drops the Rage spell prematurely, you can still save your counter-push by using your Miner.
This deck's weakness are spells and splash damagers. If you're facing a Wizard or Executioner you can use the Fireball to stop them from their tracks. You can also answer their splashers with your LumberJack with the Dart Goblin firing from a range.
This deck has Arena 8 cards but Royale Rusher used this deck in Arena 10 - Hog Mountain and still crushing it.
If you managed to bait out the opponent's spells or stop a massive push, your opponent will be out of elixirs and you're free to shut down his/her towers. The combination of the LumberJack + Miner and the Minion Horde or Barbarians are really in synergy. Remember, this is a counter deck. Don't go rushing to your opponent's base as you don't have a heavy tanker.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks