| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
|Pressure and devastate your enemy with LogiC's Witch Baby Dragon Combo!|
[LogiC] Witch Baby Dragon Combo - Arena 5 Deck:
|Giant||Witch||Baby Dragon||Musketeer||Skeleton Army||Skeletons||Fireball||Arrows|
- Giant: The tank unit of this deck. Main job is to wreck towers or serve as a distraction to lure threats during defense. Especially, if your tower’s HP is low.
- Witch: Main card to kill air troops that will counter your units. Also used for taking down towers.
- Baby Dragon: A semi-tank unit that can be used for back-up/supporting troops in the team.
- Musketeer: Will serve as a supporting unit just like the Baby Dragon. Use this card to kill air units of the enemy.
- Skeleton Army: Kills targets easily (e.g Witch, Giant Skeleton, Prince)
- Skeletons: Use this card to distract the enemy’s troops. Also used to cycle cards quick.
- Fireball: Lowers bulky troops’ HP (Witch, Balloon, Baby Dragon, etc).
- Arrows: Eliminates low HP units like the Skeleton Army, Minions and the like. Can also take down low HP towers.
Witch Baby Dragon Combo Deck Strategy:
LogiC of only the best clan said that you need to wait for your opponent to play his cards first and counter it accordingly. From there, you must formulate a good counter attack combo for a strong push.
Alternative Cards: Skeleton Army - Minion Horde or Minions
Best Against: Expensive and All Out Offensive Decks
Weakness: Cheap, Rage and/or Spell Decks are this set of cards’ weakness, user says.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
Special thanks to LogiC for sharing this deck!
LogiC's Twitter Account: @Gray_Silver123
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE FOR MORE CLASH ROYALE SUBMITTED DECKS STRATEGY!|
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |