| The best Royal Ghost Decks are here to spook out the trophies out of your opponent!|
Also check out Zappies Decks & Hunter Decks |Electro Valley - Arena 11 Decks & Arena 12 Decks!
Lava-Loon Guards Deck for Arena 7 and Above
The Lava-Loon still going strong with the Guards on defense.
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 11 Comment on this Article:
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| The Lava Hound is the tanker for your Balloon.|
After the Lava Hound dies, it lets out the Lava Pups that can deal a lot of damage.
The Balloon can easily wreck a tower with a couple of hits.
|Defense|| The Tombstone is your reactive card against tower locking units such as the Hog Rider and Giant.|
You have the Guards to help you defend your base.
You also have the Mega Minion and Minions to shred your opponents to pieces.
|Watch Out For|| Three Musketeers|
|Tested Working in||Arena 7 to 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: December 11, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - This deck shines during double elixir. Hide your Lava Hound and Balloon until double elixir strikes. Make your push by dropping the Lava Hound at the corner and then follow it up with the Balloon.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Arrows is for ground and aerial swarms. You can use the Fireball to eliminate defense buildings, Elixir Collectors, and deal chip tower damage.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Tomstone as a reactive card only. To distract ground units, you can use the Guards while you use your Minions and Mega Minion to shred them to pieces.
- Note - Spawns Skeletons and your defense building against tower locking troops.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Use your spells if necessary.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - The Fireball is a direct counter against the 3M.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Lava - Loon|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Ground Swarms
| Crown Towers
| Three Musketeers
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Crown Towers
| Minion Horde|
| Tower Locking Units
Tower Locking Troops
Check out CLASHwithSHANE as he plays with this Lava-Loon deck in his own ladder matches in Arena 12. Although he uses the Furnace in the video, he recommends using the Tombstone.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you want to have as a Practice Challenge in the future?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) January 17, 2018
|Zappies • Hunter • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: