| Learn to Counter the Magic Archer! | Play with the Magic Archer Decks HERE! |
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
Get 20 wins with the best Top Decks for Clash Royale League Challenge!
Lava-Graveyard Deck for Arena 9 Tournaments
The deck that can deal an ultimate damage with the Lava Hound and Graveyard combined!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 11 Comment on this Article:
|Lava-Graveyard Deck for Arena 9 Tournaments|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| You can use the LumberJack to tank for your counter troops.|
After the Lava Hound dies, it lets out the Lava Pups that can deal a lot of damage.
You can make a Lava Hound beatdown with additional help from the LumberJack
|Defense|| The Tombstone is your reactive card against tower locking units such as the Hog Rider and Giant.|
Flying Machine for both ground and aerial units.
You also have the Mega Minion and Minions to shred your opponents to pieces.
|Watch Out For|| Three Musketeers|
|Tested Working in||Grand Challenges - Last Balance Update after Posting: February 12, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Use the Flying Machine to cycle and support your push. Place the Lava Hound at the corner of your base to start a push. Once the enemy's tower is distracted drop the Graveyard. You can also support your push with the Mega Minion. Plant a Poison around your GY once you have enough elixirs.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Zap is to reset Infernos and for swarms. Poison for air and ground swarms and for chip tower damage.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Tombstone as a reactive card only. To distract ground units, you can use the Guards while you use your Mega Minion to shred them to pieces. This move may continue to a counter-push.
- Note - Spawns Skeletons and your defense building against tower locking troops.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Use your spells if necessary.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Crown Towers
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Crown Towers
| Minion Horde|
| Ground Swarms
| Tower Locking Units
Tower Locking Troops
CWA features Jay Kay's deck wrecking it in Grand Challenges and bagging 12 wins using this deck. CWA advices that if you face a 3M deck, you have to take down a tower within the first 2 minutes of the game. If facing against a cycle deck, he said it's fine to go on double elixir and even overtime. Watch the video to learn how to counter difficult match-ups.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Initial thoughts on the Barbarian Barrel?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) March 16, 2018
|Magic Archer • Royal Ghost • Zappies • Hunter • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: