| Learn to Counter the Barbarian Barrel! | Play with the Barbarian Barrel Decks HERE! |
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
Inferno Mega Hog Deck for Arena 10 and Above
Push with the Hog with either the Bats or Gobs for company and defend with the MK and Inferno Dragon.
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 10 Comment on this Article:
|Inferno Mega Hog Deck for Arena 10 and Above|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| This deck is centered around your Hog Rider pushes.|
You can make these combos:
Hog Rider + Ice Golem
Hog Rider + Goblins
Hog Rider + Bats
Ice Golem + Inferno Dragon from counter-pushing.
|Defense|| Your Mega Knight is reserved for the Elite Barbarians.|
Inferno Dragon is for tanky units and aerials together with Bats.
Use the Ice Golem to lure or to kite.
|Watch Out For|| Overreaching. This deck only costs 3.4 because of the heavy Mega Knight.|
You just have to make sure to keep counter cards in your pocket and make a quick Hog Push whenever you can.
This deck can give you a win or at least a draw if you play it right.
|Tested Working in||Arena 10 and Tournaments - Last Balance Update after Posting: December 11, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - You can do a quick Hog push by pairing him with either the Ice Golem, Goblins, Bats. You can then have your Poison ready or Zap.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Poison to support your troops and to whittle towers and buildings. Zap to reset Infernos or counter against swarms.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - You can use the Ice Golem as a lure or to kite units. The Mega Knight are for group of units, he's like your living Fireball. Inferno Dragon for high HP units both aerial and ground.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - These two units are weak against the Zap. Deploy the Inferno Dragon first to bait out the spell and then the Bats.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - The Mega Knight is a good counter against the 3M with his jump damage and high HP.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Ground Units
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
| Ground Swarms|
High DPS Units
| Ground Swarms
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Thoughts on the removal of the clan chest?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) April 12, 2018
|Barbarian Barrel • Magic Archer • Royal Ghost • Zappies • Hunter • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article:
- i dont recommend this deck doesn't help a lot no splashers but this deck can be easy to counter By inferno tower -- 20:16, 24 March 2018 (UTC)