| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
|Got an Inferno Dragon when you are in Arena 4? Here is an awesome deck to build around it!|
Inferno Dragon is a powerful unit that can destroy towers within a matter of seconds. He is a very powerful unit and you can easily dominate early arenas if you manage to get him early. Blackmagic Gaming is lucky enough to get this awesome legendary card and he showcases it with some replays!
This deck consists of Giant + Witch combo which is already a great combo for lower arenas. Add Inferno Dragon and they are really a powerful push. Defensively, it is also powerful since you have Barbarians and Mini P.E.K.K.A for your defenses.
This deck only has 3.9 average elixir cost so it is pretty manageable.
Inferno Dragon Deck:
|Witch||Mini P.E.K.K.A||Spear Goblins||Minions|
- Inferno Dragon: This is your main unit. It is versatile since it can be used defensively and offensively. Protect him at all cost since it can destroy a tower within a matter of seconds.
- Giant: This is your main tank. He can take all the damage from the counter units. You have to support him with your other units.
- Barbarians: One of the best defensive cards in the game. These units can stop most push especially a tank before it reaches a tower. Plus, there are five of them so they are pretty good offensively too.
- Arrows: This spell card is mostly used for stopping Minion Horde and Skeleton Army. They are pretty useful against those things since they are also the usual counter with this deck.
- Witch: A great complement for the Giant. She can spawn Skeletons that can distract other units. Her splash damage is pretty decent too.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A: Another great defensive unit. She is mostly used against a tank like Giant and Mini P.E.K.K.A. If she manages to reach the tower, she can take a huge amount of damage from the tower.
- Spear Goblins: This card is good for cheap damage and also serve as a distraction to the opposing units.
- Minions: These three minions can pack a punch towards the opposing units. They can easily be countered but they are cheap, anyway.
At the start of the match, wait until you reach 10 elixirs. This deck is rather easy to familiarize yourself with. If you have a Witch or Giant on your hand. Deploy one of them at the back of your tower. Once they reach the front of the tower, deploy the other one. This push is pretty unstoppable. If your opponent manages to fail to defend his lane. You have the chance to finish it off with just that push. However, it is unlikely to happen in most cases. Anyway, the opponent usually tries to push the opposite lane when doing the Giant + Witch combo to surprise you. Do not fret though since if he deploys a Hog Rider, you can easily counter it with Mini P.E.K.K.A or Minions. It will also turn into a counter push on the other lane since you can deploy Inferno Dragon to support your counter units. Make use of Arrows when he deploys low HP units such as Minion Horde and Skeleton Army.
Defensively, you can use Barbarians and Spear Goblins to stop it. If he uses a Bomber, it is best to counter with Minions before dropping the Barbarians. Once you manage to defend your own lane. You can now deploy a Giant for a counter push. You may even try a dual push again if your counter units still have plenty of health. Also, deploy Inferno Dragon alongside the counter units.
Once the 60-second mark hits, it is much easier to cycle with the Giant + Witch combo and Inferno Dragon. Keep pressuring the opponent since these three units can easily give you three crowns if your opponent is careless.
A well-placed Rocket and Fireball can stop this push since you will be deploying the Giant + Witch combo near each other. You can bait the Fireball by doing a dual push. Musketeer and Zap are Inferno Dragon's weakness. This is why you have to place it on the right tile with the right units to support it.
Featured Deck Strategies:
| Double Trouble - Inferno Dragon Deck for Arena 7 Above |
The Inferno Dragon's now released! And we have found a deck that has the potential to become an epic one to bag further trophies!
| Trifecta Inferno Dragon Deck for Arena 7 and Above |
Still obsessed with the Trifecta deck? Worry not! We've got a fresh deck with the melting power of the Inferno Dragon. Trying it is a must!
This deck can easily give you three crown wins, you only have to deploy your units properly. Do not overcommit with your push since as much as fun the Inferno Dragon is, he is still vulnerable against other cards.
How about you? What is your opinion with this deck? Share us your opinions in the comment section below!
Article written by: KarlSanada
Last modified: 6, 01, 2017
Originally Published: 22, 11, 2016
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- زياد خرمي -- 08:42, 23 January 2017 (UTC)
- Jonatas -- 21:57, 14 December 2016 (UTC)