| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Gob Giant with the best Goblin Giant Decks!|
Check out what's new in the October 1, 2018 Balance Update!
|Stats at Level 1||HP (950), Damage (30-350), Hit Speed (0.4 Sec)|
|Abilities||Can target Air & Ground, Medium Speed, Range 4|
|Other Details||Will this legendary card be a flying Inferno Tower, since it can also shoot a focused beam of fire that increases damage over time?|
- 1 Clash Royale Inferno Dragon Overview:
- 2 The Clash Royale Inferno Dragon in Action:
- 3 What Reddit thinks of the Inferno Dragon:
- 4 Inferno Dragon Deck Strategies:
- 5 How to Counter the Inferno Dragon:
- 6 Overall:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
Clash Royale Inferno Dragon Overview:
The Inferno Dragon is another addition to Clash Royale's legendary card. The way it is built and his abilities, it has a good pool of HP with the power of the Inferno Tower.
The Clash Royale Inferno Dragon in Action:
Inferno Dragon is definitely looks like a combined Baby Dragon and Lava Hound. It doesn't burst into small Lava Pups like the Lava Hound but it can definitely do a focused stream of fire against troops and buildings!
Once it's locked on, nothing can stop the Inferno Dragon in destroying towers!
What Reddit thinks of the Inferno Dragon:
I hope i get it so i can use it with my lava hound! Lava Hound, Inferno Dragon, and Mega Minion seem like they would all work really well together!
No mistery: It´s a baby dragon mixed with Inferno Tower.
Inferno Dragon Deck Strategies:
How to Counter the Inferno Dragon:
The information we can get is a little scarce aside from videos like THIS on Youtube but we will definitely keep you on the loop once we already gathered enough verified details about this deadly troop!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
What new card do you wish to have? Let us know in the comments below!
Last modified: 26, 06, 2018
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- Inferno dragon download -- 14:42, 21 April 2018 (UTC)
- Ehttps://link.clashroyale.com/deck/en?deck=26000022;27000006;26000008;26000011;28000001;26000001;26000019;26000005&id=2YJRRQJ09 -- 02:22, 5 March 2018 (UTC)
- Well, I use this card in my deck and it's actually so helpful if you have a good deck. -- 22:22, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
- BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOOOOBS WHY WOULD YOU WANT INFERNO DRAGON?????!!!! -- 19:05, 9 January 2017 (UTC)
- I have arena foe goden ches. Hop I get legendary. -- 18:52, 11 October 2016 (UTC)
- I have arena foe goden ches. Hop I get legendary. -- 18:51, 11 October 2016 (UTC)
- no, the chest already has certain cards and the chest also has specific cards from a specific arena -- 03:41, 28 September 2016 (UTC)
- Don't feel bad, Ice Wizard is still a good troop. You should've opened your legendary chest after they release the Inferno Dragon? That would have probably increased your chances of having one. -- 10:31, 27 September 2016 (UTC)
- I recently got an Ice Wizard from a legendary chest, but I want an Inferno Dragon -- 21:38, 26 September 2016 (UTC)