| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
|If the enemy exhausts his elixir countering your Ice Wizard and P.E.K.K.A, proceed to push on the other lane with the Prince. This is probably the Best Ice Wizard Deck for you to try. The moment he defeats your Ice Wiz and P.E.K.K.A, he'll probably have none to counter your Prince.|
The Ice Wizard is unlockable in Clash Royale Arena 5. He is very similar to the Wizard and is a good support for your tanks. We built a Clash Royale Ice Wizard deck that maximizes his use in every match. We can confirm that this deck can work for Arena 4 (just in case you fell down) and 5 with some exceptions and general conditions to consider. Let's first talk about this deck.
- Click here for a compilation of the best Ice Wizard Deck Strategies.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Arena 5 Decks!
- Click here for more Clash Royale Arena 6 Decks!
The Ice Wizard's strength is it slows down all the units that he attacks. His attacks are not that great, but the effect is too significant when you are pushing a lane.
This deck is mostly an offensive deck, but it can be a control deck. It has two tanks, the Prince and P.E.K.K.A. They can be supported by the Wizard brothers. The Knight and Goblins can easily put down the opponent's tank in a push. As far as a ground battle is concerned, this deck is proven to be quite powerful.
Ice Wizard Deck:
Average Elixir: 4.1
- Prince and P.E.K.K.A - They are the Main tanks of this deck. They can easily destroy towers when left alone.
- Wizard and Ice Wizard - They are both used as support for the tanks. They are also indispensable against air attacks.
- Arrows - This Spell card is extremely useful against swarms and other low-HP troops.
- Barbarians, Knight, and Goblins - Act as both support for your push. They are also great defensive units against any counterpush.
Clash Royale Strategy:
Wait until you reach 10 elixirs at the start of the match. If you have a P.E.K.K.A, you can put it down to see what the opponent will do. If he tries to counter it with Minions and Minion Horde, quickly drop an arrow to kill them. You have to be quick for that.
Create a push using the P.E.K.K.A and the 2 Wizards. They are pretty unstoppable unless your enemy has a Fireball to kill your wizards. Otherwise, the ground units will probably get destroyed without dealing too much damage in your P.E.K.K.A.
If your enemy exhausts his elixirs by defending the P.E.K.K.A + Wizard Brothers push, drop a Prince on the opposite side. He can usually finish a tower by himself if your enemy does not have anything to spend any more.
This strategy is better utilized in the 60-second mark since you can create a huge push with P.E.K.K.A. Do the same strategy to destroy a tower.
If your enemy is trying to push, use Barbarians once they reach the bridge. Then put down a Wizard (the Wizard or the Ice Wizard) near them to kill all the units. You can use the Ice Wizard to slow the enemies down while the Barbarians destroy them. Put down Goblins too so they can easily kill all tanks. The P.E.K.K.A can be a good defensive unit against tanks like Golem since they really have high HP.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Strategies!
The Ice Wizard Deck's main weakness is the lack of cheap cards such as the Archers and Spear Goblins. In this case, aerial attacks can be dangerous if you exhaust your elixirs. Defensive building such as the Inferno Tower and the Bomb Tower can pose a threat to your push. The P.E.K.K.A is slow and the wizard brothers have low HP. They can easily get destroyed by the likes of the Bomb Tower.
It also has a high average elixir cost. Because of that, always make sure to know what cards your opponent has before making a huge push.
The Best Clash Royale Ice Wizard Decks:
| Golem + Ice Wizard Deck Strategy — Arena 8|
We also built a deck for Golem and Ice Wizard. Learn how to push using the Golem while the Ice Wizard provides support against enemies trying to deal with your main tanker.
| Golem + Poison + Ice Wizard Strategy|
A well-known Golem Strategy in Clash Royale is to create a buildup before the eventual push. How about we try hiding the Golem and make a surprising push at the last minute of the game?
| This Deck Made a Level 6 Reached Arena 8!|
Yes! You read it right, Chief! Check how awesome this deck defeats high-level players in the highest arena in Clash Royale universe.
The Ice Wizard deck is an offensive Clash Royale deck. However, always make sure to have enough elixirs when using this deck since it has a pretty high average elixir. The Ice Wizard is maximized as it supports the P.E.K.K.A, who in turn, does his job destroying towers and everything that stands their way.
Do you like this Clash Royale deck? How many wins did you get? If you have a similar deck, make sure to tell us down below.
| Clash Royale Arena 5 Deck (Compilation)|
From the Ice Wizard to the Hog Rider and the Wizard, here are the best Arena 5 deck strategies in Clash Royalepedia today!
| The Best Clash Royale Ice Wizard Decks|
You are very lucky if every you receive an Ice Wizard. Here are the best strategies involving this card in Clash Royalepedia.
| Clash Royale Weekly Deck Ranking|
Find out the most popular decks in Clash Royalepedia today!
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
Last modified: 6, 01, 2017
- Balloon rage will end u and yur family -- 13:03, 29 April 2017 (UTC)
- good deck -- 11:56, 9 January 2017 (UTC)
- This is like pekka double prince if u replace knight with valkyrie -- 17:43, 4 November 2016 (UTC)
- arena 8 -- 06:11, 26 September 2016 (UTC)
- Don't forget to let us know what happened. :) -- 09:17, 8 September 2016 (UTC)
- I would replace knight with rage -- 01:44, 8 September 2016 (UTC)
- Awesome! We hope to see you in the higher arenas! -- CRpedia Team -- -- 14:17, 1 August 2016 (UTC)
- this pretty good -- 07:27, 1 August 2016 (UTC)
- Its good deck -- 20:01, 21 June 2016 (UTC)
- Its good deck -- 20:01, 21 June 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, the Minion Horde will be a nice alternative for the Barbarians. Both of them cost 5 elixir, so switching it will be fine. :) -- CRpedia Team -- 07:15, 14 June 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, the Minion Horde will be a nice alternative for the Barbarians. Both of them costs 5 elixir, so switching it will be fine. :) -- 07:14, 14 June 2016 (UTC)
- Would Minion Horde work better than barbarians? This deck seems weak against air troops. -- 19:15, 10 June 2016 (UTC)