| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Gob Giant with the best Goblin Giant Decks!|
Check out what's new in the September 3, 2018 Balance Update!
How to Counter the Skeleton Barrel
The Skeleton Barrel that works similar to the Battle Ram that lets Skellies party from the air to the ground. Here are the best ways to counter them!'
This article had a major update on .
The Skeleton Barrel is available in Arena 6 - Builder's Workshop. It works like a Battle Ram that initially targets buildings and scatters 8 Skeletons upon building or tower contact. It has the same speed as the flying Balloon and at tourney standards it has almost the same HP as a lone Barbarian.
Defending against the Skeleton Barrel can be a headache if you don't know what card to use against it. It has a 0.5 second delay before it burst into 8 Skellies.
More about the Skeleton Barrel here:
|Skeleton Barrel||Skeleton BarrelDecks||Best Arena 6 Decks|
Learn more about the Skeleton Barrel here.
The best Skeleton Barrel Decks are here.
The best decks in Arena 6!
The strength of this card is it is cheap and scatters 8 menacing Skeletons. Players can use it on offense by using a tanker or via spell bait decks. On defense, the Skeleton Barrel is to devastate defense buildings before it locks on to an incoming push.
How to Counter the Skeleton Barrel:
As shared by Yarn from Orange Juice, there is a 0.5 seconds delay upon the deployment of the Skellies. If you'll notice there is an animation where a barrel pops and out goes the Larrys. You have to time your spells before you deploy to get a +1 or equal elixir trade.
|Valkyrie||Skeleton Army||Goblin Gang||Bats||Archers||Executioner|
- Valkyrie - You have to time her deployment just when the Skellies are about to spread out in a circle. Check out the first gif image above.
- Skeleton Army - The SkArmy is probably the easiest counter for the Skele Barrel, just drop it on top of the enemy Larrys and you're all set.
- Goblin Gang - Same as the Valk, you also have to do the correct timing here. Check out the gif of the Gob Gang countering the Skele Barrel above. It might be tough but it's doable.
- Bats - Bats are a good counter against the Skele Barrel that will earn you a +1 elixir trade. Make sure to drop the Bats as soon as the Skele Barrel crosses the bridge to give them time to clean up.
- Archers - Deploy the Archers in the middle of your base as soon as the Skele Barrel crosses the bridge. Your tower archer will also help out.
- Executioner - Same as the Archers, put him in the middle to remove the Skellies in one clean swoop.
Decks that may counter the Skeleton Barrel:
|Hog Rocket Executioner Deck for Arena 11||Miner-Loon Control Deck for Arena 9, Challenges and Tournaments||Spark-Nado Hybrid Deck for Arena 9 and Above|
The Skeleton Barrel is an easy counter as long as you have the elixir and card to use against it. Even 1 elixir Skeletons can finish the job with the help of the tower archer as long as you're willing to sacrifice a few tower hits.
- GIFs are from Orange Juice's video. Watch it HERE!
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Balance in coming! Which one of the choices do you want to get implemented?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) September 21, 2018
|Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks