| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
The Royal Ghost is unlockable in Arena 10 - Hog Mountain and above. He only costs 3 elixirs, moves fast, and is invisible unless he's attacking. He goes back in his invisible mode after 0.7 seconds until he attacks again.
He may look like the Knight's ancient dead ancestor but this Royal Ghost can deal splash damage. Although his splash damage range is not that big, he can still pierce through a group of Barbarians and hit two of them at max.
More about the Royal Ghost here:
|Royal Ghost||Royal Ghost Decks||Best Arena 10 Decks|
Learn more about the Royal Ghost here.
The best Royal Ghost Decks are here.
The best decks in Arena 10!
One of his greatest strengths is his ability to go invisible. He can go straight towards the enemy tower without activating the tower archers. Aside from that, his sword can pierce through the troop he's targeting and damage any troop behind it.
How to Counter the Royal Ghost:
- Guards - Guards are the perfect counter against the Royal Ghost. You just have to make sure to place them on top of this legendary ghost.
- Goblins - Same as the Guards but with less defense. Place them on top of the Royal Ghost and try not to lure him as he can kill two of them with a single strike. These Goblins can whittle the ghost's HP not completely finish him.
- Ice Golem - Although not really a counter but you can use the Ice Golem to kite the Ghost. This will trigger the tower archers.
- Knight - For a 3-3 equal elixir trade the Knight is the best counter. Make sure to also place him on top of the Royal Ghost.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A - The Mini P.E.K.K.A costs 4 elixirs but she is a great counter against the Royal Ghost. This time, you have to place her near the middle of the arena to make the tower archers activate. Giving your Mini P.E.K.K.A enough HP for a counter-push.
- Bowler - At 5 elixirs, the Bowler is a good counter against tankers with the Royal Ghost tagging behind. He can push them back easily.
Decks that may counter the Royal Ghost:
|No Legendary Hog P.E.K.K.A Guards Deck for Arena 8 and Tournaments||No Legendary Goison Prince for Arena 8|
|2.9 Skeleton Barrel Miner Control Deck for Arena 8 and Above||No Legendary Golem Beatdown for Arena 7 and Above|
The Royal Ghost may be tough to counter as he is invisible but using the techniques and units such as the Knight and Mini P.E.K.K.A can put a halt to this spooky legendary. Using the Ice Golem to kite is the same technique as kiting the P.E.K.K.A towards the other lane. With the other units minus the Mini P.E.K.K.A, make sure to drop them on top.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks