| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Strengths:
- 3 How to Counter the Rascals:
- 4 Decks that may Counter the Rascals:
- 5 Overall:
- 6 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 7 Daily Poll:
- 8 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
The Rascals is the second common card available in Arena 9 - Jungle Arena. It is composed of three units: the Rascal Boy with almost the same HP as a Bowler and two Rascal Girls behind him with low HP.
It is a 5-elixir common card that you can use on defense as the Rascal Boy is tanky enough to shield his sisters that can deal air and ground damage. The trio is also good on defense as players can use the Boy as a tanker for their Goblin Gang etc.
More about the Rascals here:
|Rascals||Rascals Decks||Best Arena 9 Decks|
Learn more about the Rascals here.
Get the best Rascals Decks here!
The best decks in Arena 9!
This 5-elixir common card has its own tanker and support. If left alone, this trio can deal a lot of damage to a tower. Since the two girls have pretty low HP, you can also use it to bait out spells. The Rascal boy has high enough HP to tank for units like the Goblin Barrel, Skeleton Barrel, and even the Graveyard.
How to Counter the Rascals:
3 Elixir Counters:
|Bomber||Skeleton Army||Barbarian Barrel||Royal Ghost|
- Bomber - The Bomber has the ability to completely obliterate the girls in his first bomb and a couple more for the boy.
- Skeleton Army - The SkArmy will swarm the trio in no time.
- Barbarian Barrel - With its ability like The Log, the Barb Barrel can eliminate the girls and the lone Barb can take care of the Rascal boy.
- Royal Ghost - Place him near the girls so he can one shot them. He will then take care of the Rascal Boy and then continue with your push.
4 Elixir Counters:
|Valkyrie||Mini P.E.K.K.A||Electro Wizard||LumberJack|
- Valkyrie - Plant her between the boy and the girls and her spinning move will take care of them.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A - Place the Mini P.E.K.K.A behind the Rascal Boy so she can target the Rascal Girls and get rid of them in one swing each.
- Electro Wizard - With his initial spawn damage, he can cut the Rascal Girls' HP in half. With his attack per hand, he can finish them both right away. After dealing with the girls, he can freely target the Rascal boy.
- LumberJack - Same as the Mini P.E.K.K.A, place him behind the Rascal Boy so he can target the girls. He can swing his ax fast and get rid of the girls and the boy.
5 Elixir Counters and 2 Elixir Counter:
- Bowler - Put him in front of the trio. His boulders can knock back the Rascal Boy and kill the girls behind.
- Executioner - Same as the Bowler, place him in front of the trio. His ax can reach the girls in one sweep and a couple more for the boy.
- Ice Golem - Use him like how you would kite the P.E.K.K.A. The trio will follow the Ice Golem and the tower archers will do the rest.
Decks that may Counter the Rascals:
|Inferno Hog L-Jack Cycle Deck for Arena 8 to 12||No Legendary Giant Bowler Ladder Deck for Arena 8 to 12|
|Bandit 3M Ghost Deck for Arena 10 to 12||Valkyrie Bait Deck for Arena 8 Tournaments|
The Rascals are pretty versatile for both offense and defense. As a common card, it also has a lot of counters as long as you have a splash damage unit or a high DPS unit such as the Mini P.E.K.K.A. The trio wouldn't be a problem as long as you target the girls first as the Rascal Boy's DPS is only equal to a single stab Goblin.
- Gif images are from Orange Juice's video, you can watch it HERE.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- give me 10000000000000000000000000 -- 01:47, 24 September 2018 (UTC)
- Give me 100000 gems -- 07:07, 14 June 2018 (UTC)