| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Gob Giant with the best Goblin Giant Decks!|
Check out what's new in the September 3, 2018 Balance Update!
The Magic Archer is available in Arena 11 - Electro Valley and above. He costs 4 elixirs and a Legendary rarity. With his 7 tile range, his range is slightly longer than the Dart Goblin that can do 6.5 but not longer than the Princess with her 9 tile range.
Another great ability of the Magic Archer is his piercing arrows. Think of it like the Executioner's Axe but faster and longer. He shoots fast and his projectile range is 11 tiles. If you're using him on offense, he can deal tower chip damage if there's an opponent directly in front of the crown tower.
More about the Magic Archer here:
|Magic Archer||Magic Archer Decks||Best Arena 11 Decks|
Learn more about the Magic Archer here.
The best decks in Arena 11!
One of the greatest strength of the Magic Archer is its ability to pierce through his opponents. He is a great troop to counter beatdown decks as his arrows can pierce the tanker together with its support. He also has a good range, better than the Dart Goblin but falls 2 tiles shorter than the Princess.
How to Counter the Magic Archer:
|Bats||Ice Spirit||Ice Golem||Knight|
|Mega Minion||Mini P.E.K.K.K.A||Goblin Gang||Night Witch|
- Bats - Before Magic Archer reach the last tile on the bridge, drop the Bats just before he locks on to your crown tower.
- Ice Spirit - The Ice Spirit is a good positive elixir trade. For 1 elixir, it can deal death damage and freeze. This is enough time for your Tower Archers to finish the job.
- Ice Golem - The Ice Golem can kite the Magic Archer. Aside from that, with the help from the Tornado this combo can activate the King Tower.
- Knight - Knight can give you a positive elixir trade, just make sure you don't put him in line with your Crown Tower.
- Mega Minion - A couple of swings from the Mega Minion can finish the Magic Archer.
- Mini P.E.K.K.K.A - The Magic Archer dies in a single Mini P.E.K.K.A shot.
- Goblin_Gang - Three elixirs Goblin Gang can eliminate the Magic Archer because of his slim area damage.
- Night Witch - Legendary versus legendary, the Night Witch can two shots the Magic Archer.
- Valkyrie - Her 360 damage is very helpful, especially if the Magic Archer is behind a Beatdown deck.
Decks that may counter the Magic Archer:
|Triple Spell Double Prince Deck for Arena 7 to 12||New Graveyard Hut Deck for Arena 8 Tournaments|
|High Trophy Hog Cycle Deck for Arena 12||Giant Night Witch L-Jack Deck for Arena 8 Tournaments|
The Magic Archer may look intimidating but his HP is 100 lower than the E-Wiz. You can counter him easily as long as you have Fireball or any good ground and air unit. He is also a great beatdown push wrecker as he can pierce through the chunky tanker.
- Gif images are from Orange Juice's video, you can watch it HERE.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Balance in coming! Which one of the choices do you want to get implemented?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) September 21, 2018
|Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks