- Notes: Click here if you are looking for a compilation of the best LumberJack Deck Strategies!
| The best Royal Ghost Decks are here to spook out the trophies out of your opponent!|
Also check out Zappies Decks & Hunter Decks |Electro Valley - Arena 11 Decks & Arena 12 Decks!
|Clashers! We have got the Lumberjack deck here! Check it out as we bring up the details on how to use it.|
The Lumberjack is the one of the newest Legendary Cards in Clash Royale today. And in this deck, we are going to showcase its ability with the Balloon and the Furnace.
On offense, this deck focuses on wrecking down a tower as fast as possible. With the rage spell that the Lumberjack drops once he died, troops within its range will make a full burst to smash and/or demolish its target. While in defense, this set of cards can hold and stop even RG or PEKKA decks. Hog Rider decks will also have a hard time dealing with it.
Lumberjack Deck Arena 8 Above:
- LumberJack: This legendary card will be the cause to make your Balloon rampage throughout the game. The Lumberjack has a fair damage per second but that does not mean he cannot chip-in good damage against its target. You can place him behind the Skeleton King or let it lead the way for your other troops behind.
- Balloon: Your main tower wrecker. With its big splash damage, anything that will be in its way will be annihilated. Be cautious against building cards for it will be distracted easily.
- Giant Skeleton: The damage soaker of the deck. The Skeleton King is best used against horde of troops. The bomb will wipe everything out if players placed their troops carelessly. This troop can help your Balloon to go further while on a pushing state.
- Furnace: The Furnace will serve as your main support troop and a defensive structure. The Fire Spirits are enough to critically damage troops that will stop your potential push.
- Archers: They will be the ones who will be in-charge to air units. Place them in a safe spot once your enemy’s troops lock in their targets. Can also be handy to kill incoming Barbarians, as well.
- Archers alternative card: Minions
- Barbarians: Beefy tank eliminators. Can also be used to deal with Hog Riders, Mini PEKKAS and range attackers. Barbarians are used as defensive units in this deck. They can also be converted to a counter push units if played well.
- Freeze: Timely drop this spell card once you are sure that you will hit the tower with the Balloon. Aside from the Lumberjack, this will add more difficulty for your enemy to counter your air unit. The Freeze Spell can also be used for defense. Especially against Three Musketeers, PEKKA or horde of troops.
- Arrows: Kill those Minions right away! Low HP troops liquidator. Can be very handy in all situations.
Clash Royale Strategy:
Place down your Furnace in the center of your base once your elixir reaches its maximum number. Drop the Archers behind your crown tower as you prepare for your Balloon and Lumberjack duo. Once available, drop down your Lumberjack near the river. Follow it with the Balloon by placing it on the side of the lane. This will give your Balloon a bigger chance to reach a tower. As they approach the targeted tower, prepare your Arrows to kill counter troops (Minion Horde, Minions) instantly.
In defense, drop your Barbarians if a Hog Rider has been sighted. Rapid annihilation of these kind of troops is necessary. This will piss enemies leading them to be distracted and confused in the battle. Barbarians can also deal with beefy tanks such as Royal Giant, Giant and the like. The Giant Skeleton can be very effective in puzzling your opponent’s move. Its presence will put him as the main focus of them. This will somehow waste their elixir to stop it giving your Balloon a possibility to hit a tower smoothly.
Before the final minute starts, make sure to wreck a tower by making enough combos in your deck. Once a tower has been destroyed, wait for your enemy’s move and counter it. The cards within this deck is capable of making a massive push if played correctly. The Freeze Spell can be used depending on the situation you are in.
This deck might have a difficulty dealing with air decks. As we can see, the Arrows and Archers are the cards that can deal immediately with those troops. Though the Furnace is here, the placement of it will still affect on how it will be effective against air units. That's why we suggest to place it in the middle of your base.
Other Useful Decks:
| Bowler Hog Deck Arena 8 Above|
How far can the Bowler go with the Hog Rider wrecking towers starting in Arena 8?
| Unstoppable Witch Pekka Deck in Arena 8|
Announcing our first Clash Royalepedia Mini Tournament! Click on the banner above to find our more!
| Giant Hog + Poison Spell Deck Arena 5 to 8|
The Giant + Hog Rider is gaining popularity, again! Here’s another awesome deck for this perfect duo with the stinky Poison Spell!
The Lumberjack is really deadly when paired with the right troops. Any kind of combo can be made with him giving a lot of opportunity for other cards to be useful.
Special thanks to MONSTERDFACE for this deck.
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our troop, spell and building list. |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Arenas. |