|She's here! Check out the best Night Witch Decks right now in the arena!|
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE HOG RIDER DECKS|
This set of cards can deal well with Slow-Push, Hog Rider, and Elite Barbarians Deck.
Hog Tornado Executioner Deck:
- Hog Rider - Your main tower wrecker. Support it with the Miner and other cards in this deck depending on the situation.
- Miner - Deploy this unit to take down Elixir Collectors and Splashers. You can also use this unit in chipping in damage towards your targeted tower.
- Executioner - Mainly used for defense. Works mighty well with the Tornado.
- Tornado - A spell you will need in almost all situations in the game. Drag units on the right spot to distract or kill them.
- Goblins - A support unit where it can distract or help your Hog Rider to chip in further damage against towers. Can also be used to kill a range unit for a positive elixir trade.
- Archers - Support your towers on defense, and your units on offense.
- The Log - Use this spell to wipe out a swarm of low HP units on the ground.
- Zap - Used to reset the Inferno Tower, Inferno Dragon and even the Royal Giant's target. Handy in killing counter units against the Hog Rider. Perfect answer to the enemy's Goblin Barrel.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE TORNADO DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is by getting an early advantage with the Hog Rider. You can use the support units and spells intact. Maintain pressure by making strong counter pushes with the Executioner and Tornado. Cycle your cards to get a crown. Distract your enemy to ruin their strategy to secure the victory.
The deck heavily relies on the Hog Miner combo. The other cards are mainly for support and defense purposes. You can make a Hog Rider with the Goblins as an initial attack. Prepare the Zap spell to halt or eliminate counters like the Minion Horde, Goblin Gang and the Skarmy. If the enemy uses an Elixir Collector, hold using the Miner in offense. You can also use the Tornado in killing low HP counters with your Hog Rider.
Defending using these cards are pretty easy but require timing and precision. Deploy the Executioner to target the enemy’s main unit. You can expect supporting units behind these types. The Executioner will likely eliminate those before it reaches your tower. If the opponent’s troops are scattered, this is the time you will need to use the Tornado. Drag all of them in a single spot and let the Executioner handle the job. You can use the Archers for added firepower and/or the Goblins to distract troops who will attack your tower.
If the enemy is countering your Hog Rider with defensive buildings, force them to use it early than usual. Try to pressure them after every counter push you make. Delay deploying the Hog Rider in some situations, especially, if you feel their counter is available.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER ARENA 10 - HOG MOUNTAIN DECKS!|
This deck might be in trouble in fighting high-level units. Air decks can also be a challenge even with the Executioner and Tornado’s existence. Decks with a lot of spells are also hard to deal with.
Special thanks to Clashpung for this deck!
In general, the deck’s composition is great enough to help you push in the ladders. Remember that leveling these troops are important to use their abilities to their extent.
If you like this article, please follow us:
Poll Time! Are you excited for the Bats in #ClashRoyale?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) June 21, 2017
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • Bandit • Night Witch • Bats • Heal * All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder|
|Clash Royalepedia - User Generated|
|SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks • Forum|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Night Witch • Heal • Bandit • Battle Ram • Hog Rider • P.E.K.K.A • Executioner • Elite Barbarians • Golem • Tornado • Bowler • Goblin Gang • Electro Wizard • Dart Goblin • Inferno Dragon • LumberJack • Ice Wizard • Lava Hound • Princess • The Log • Miner • Graveyard • Prince • Giant • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: