| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Gob Giant with the best Goblin Giant Decks!|
Check out what's new in the September 3, 2018 Balance Update!
This set of cards is composed of the ever-popular Hog Rider Bait Cycle Deck in the game today. The deck is useful starting fArena 8 above.
Note: This deck is created based on the May 2017 Meta.
The deck is strong against Slow Push and Elite Barbarians decks. It can fairly deal with Swarm and Bait Decks, as well.
Hog Princess Bait Cycle:
|Hog Rider||Princess||Knight||Goblin Gang|
|Goblin Barrel||Fireball||Zap||Inferno Tower|
- Hog Rider - Your main unit for destruction. Support it with the Zap and the useful Goblins to make it even stronger.
- Princess - Serves as the support of the team. The Princess’ distance and splash damage are important in almost all situations. Place it smartly depending on the battle’s situation.
- Knight - The Knight will help you lure and tank deadly threats. You can use it against range units, Elite Barbarians, and towers, too.
- Goblin Gang - Your support units in killing incoming troops or chipping in damage towards towers. Their damage is dangerous, especially if left ignored.
- Goblin Barrel - Mainly for tearing down towers apart. It can also serve as your bait card to force the enemy to use their counterspells early.
- Fireball - The Fireball will help you in all situations in the game. You can cast this spell against a bunch of incoming troops, towers or counter units.
- Skeletons - Best used with the Hog Rider. Cast this spell to counter or halt the units who will attack your units/towers.
- Inferno Tower - Mainly use to defend from bulky units such as the Lava Hound, Golem and the like. If times are tough, place supporting troops near it to prolong its use.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE GOBLIN GANG DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is by successfully pushing the enemy to use their spells early. Cycle your cards to have the Hog Rider and the Goblins with or without the Princess. Once you learned the enemy’s deck, countering them will be easy as you mix your combos in making offensive strategies later on.
You can have the Hog Rider with the Goblin Barrel as a starting combo. Prepare the Zap Spell to counter potential counters. It is best to drop the Goblin Barrel in front or behind the enemy’s tower. Make sure to have a single tile gap to prevent them being killed by the Zap.
If you have the Goblin Gang and Goblin Barrel in your hands early, you can try to bait the enemy by throwing the Barrel first. Once you trigger the enemy to cast their spell, you can use the Hog Gob Gang combo afterwards. Prepare Zap in this situation, as well.
In some situations, you can play slow by placing the Princess beside the King Tower. You can also pressure the enemy to use their Arrows or Log to kill her swift. If you are in a counter-push case, you can use the Knight as the frontman as you push it forward with a Hog Rider behind. The Hog Rider’s movement speed will help the Knight move faster. Thus, providing extra pressure against the enemy.
Usually, you will need the Knight while fighting against ground troops. Its HP and DPS are important to support your Crown Towers. You can also deploy the Goblin Gang to provide additional distraction in certain circumstances.
Lure and kill bulky units mainly with the Inferno Tower. The Princess is in-charge in killing swarm troops. If in need, you can also use the Zap or Fireball in dealing with a bunch of troops.
We recommend you to study first the enemy’s cards early. Through this, you can drop the cards needed depending on the situation. Place the Princess behind your towers if it is frequently killed by The Log.
The deck is troubled against Spell Decks. Though it can deal with slow-push decks, you might find it difficult if the enemy tries to pressure you with their spells. If possible, try to make a pressure early to get the advantage you need later on. Use the Hog Rider and the Princess to outsmart the enemy.
Special thanks to CLASHwithSHANE for this deck and gameplay!
Playing this bait cycle deck might be a little frustrating at some point. But learning how to make an alternative move in different situations will help you master this set of cards.
Do not forget to upgrade the level of your cards to play fairly against high-level card users in higher arenas.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Balance in coming! Which one of the choices do you want to get implemented?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) September 21, 2018
|Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks