| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Gob Giant with the best Goblin Giant Decks!|
Check out what's new in the October 1, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Hog Ice Wiz Cycle Deck for Arena 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| Easily create a push with the Hog Rider + Ice Golem.|
Use the Tornado to pull defense units away from your push.
|Defense|| The Tombstone and Tornado will provide great defense.|
You can also use the Tornado with the Ice Wizard.
The Ice Golem can distract and kite.
Mega Minion for aerials.
|Watch Out For|| Inferno Dragon|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: September 3, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Make a quick push with the Hog Rider and Ice Golem and defend. Rinse and repeat. You may want to have the Ice Wizard behind them too.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Fireball for tower chip damage, swarms, defense buildings, and clump of troops. The Log to push back troops and get rid of ground swarms. Tornado pushes units for a clutch or for your Ice Wiz
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Tombstone to lure them in the middle and finish off with the Mega Minion. You can also pair the Ice Wizard with the Tornado. Have the Ice Golem ready to tank.
- Note - Provides a steady stream of Skeletons and lures tower locking troops.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Use the Tornado if necessary.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - The Fireball is a great counter against the 3M.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Ice Golem Defese|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Three Musketeers
| Crown Towers
High DPS Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Ground Swarms|
| Tower Locking Units
Tower Locking Troops
| Hog Rider
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks