|Click here to go to deckbuilder.clashroyalepedia.com. For instructions and check out what's new, click HERE.|
|Features: Our Bandit, Night Witch, Bats, and Heal Card Pages are now up! | Also: Check out Arena 11 Decks! | Our Collection of Bandit Decks is now live!|
|Electro Wizard + Elite Barbarians + Hog Rider = Total Domination in both offense and defense!|
The recent Legendary Challenge for Electro Wizard was a fun challenge to showcase the Electro Wizard before it was released. Cam Sucks at Gaming created a beastly deck with Hog Rider, Electro Wizard, and Elite Barbarians. His deck reached 12 wins in the challenge.
This deck can easily win you a crown with the Elite Barbarians and Hog Rider since they can damage the tower greatly. Electro Wizard is a great support since it can stun two enemies at once and it is powerful enough to deal damage to the tower. This deck is rather cheap with only 3.6 average elixir cost.
Hog Elite Barbarians Electric Wizard Deck for Arena 8:
|Hog Rider||Elite Barbarians||Electro Wizard||Ice Spirit|
|Skeleton Army||Zap||Inferno Tower||Musketeer|
- Hog Rider: He will be your main damage dealer to the tower. Support him so he can easily reach the tower and wreck havoc.
- Elite Barbarians: They are good in both offense and defense. Although, they are best used as a counter-push with the Hog Rider.
- Electro Wizard: A great support unit that can target 2 things at once. His attacks are like Zap as he can stun his targets. He is best used against Elite Barbarians and Sparky
- Ice Spirit: This unit can freeze anything that it hits for 2 seconds. It is best used as a support for Hog Rider push. Although, it a good defensive unit especially when your opponent is having a good push towards your tower.
- Skeleton Army: This army is either a waste or a gem depending on your enemy. If your opponent uses all his spells and he has not splash damage unit, this can stop any units you throw at it. It is also a good support for Hog Rider.
- Zap: One of the best spells in the game. Use it if you are going with a Hog Rider push since it can kill low HP units easily. You can also use it to make opposing units to recalibrate their attacks.
- Inferno Tower: This defensive building is best used against tanks like Royal Giant, Giant, and Golem. Protect it as it takes time before it reaches its max damage.
- Musketeer: This unit can deal a good amount of damage towards a tower. It is best used with a Hog Rider and as a counter push with Elite Barbarians.
Clash Royale Strategy:
At the start of the match, wait until your elixir reaches the maximum elixirs. If you have the Musketeer in your hand, you can deploy it at the back of your king's tower. Hopefully, the opponent does not use Fireball since it would end up in a stalemate. However, if they do hit your Musketeer with a Fireball, you can actually use Elite Barbarians to create a huge push with her. On the other hand, if your Musketeer is unscathed until she is near the bridge, you can actually deploy the Hog Rider and Ice Spirit instead. This is more practical so you can have a quick push towards his tower, especially if the Ice Spirit has successfully frozen the tower or the counter units.
Opponents usually create a counter push once you create an initial push with the Hog Rider or Elite Barbarians. Ready your Inferno Tower if he deploys a tank like Golem or Giant. The Elite Barbarians are good defensive units too, so you can also deploy them to defeat the supporting units while the Inferno Tower deals with the tank. Electro Wizard is a good support defensively since he can stun two enemies at once and those units will have to recalibrate their targets. If your enemy does not have any splash damage or Arrows, the Skeleton Army is the best counter for tanks and huge push that lacks splash damage units.
Once the 60 second mark starts, it is a lot easier to push with the Hog Rider as long as you support with Zap and Ice Spirit. You may also start a good counter push with Electro Wizard, Elite Barbarians and Ice Spirit since they can really do some heavy damage if they manage to stop all the counter units that the opponent deploys.
This deck requires patience since the whole push strategy with Elite Barbarians and Electro Wizard costs 10 elixirs. This is why it is better to use it as a counter push, but a well-placed Fireball and low hp units can easily stop this combo. This deck does not have a lot of cards that do splash damage so spawn building and low HP unit spammers can overwhelm you if you are not careful. A well-placed Skeleton Army, however, can actually counter low HP units very well.
I would like to thank Cam Sucks at Gaming for providing this amazing deck!
Featured Deck Strategies:
| Elite Electro Graveyard Deck Arena 8 Above |
Chief Pat’s 12 Win Electro Challenge Deck might be the one that you need to push trophies in the ladder!
| Bait Electro Miner Deck For Arena 7 Above |
Summoning the Electro Wizard with the crazy bait cycle decks is just insane!
As a huge fan of Hog Rider and Elite Barbarians (Although, I kind of hate them when the opponent uses them), this deck can easily win you games if your opponent only has ground units since this deck is really a good beatdown deck.
What do you think? Do you have any suggestion for a deck? Let us know!
Article written by KarlSanada
Last modified: 6, 01, 2017
Originally Published: 30, 12, 2016
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- makichut teri chinalke ebarbs se phele dum hora boleto, abbhi uske decka batara chinalke -- 03:45, 22 February 2017 (UTC)
- hello -- 03:44, 22 February 2017 (UTC)
- Mordecai -- 22:36, 16 February 2017 (UTC)
- great my bro -- 05:00, 7 January 2017 (UTC)
- Decks electric wizard -- 01:19, 7 January 2017 (UTC)