| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Hog E-Barbs Rage for Arena 7 and Tournaments|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| A naked Elite Barbarians can easily take down a tower.|
Combine the E-Barbs with the Rage Spell for a faster takedown.
You can also use the Hog Rider + Fire Spirits as an alternative push.
|Defense|| The Inferno Tower will take care of your base against tower locking units.|
Princess will deal splash damage and will help get rid of swarms.
Minions will take care of both ground and air.
|Watch Out For|| Inferno Tower|
|Tested Working in||Arena 7 and Tournaments - Last Balance Update after Posting: October 9, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - You can either deploy the E-Barbs with Rage or with Fire Spirits. Same with your Hog Rider. Choosing between Rage or Fire Spirits depends on what cards your opponent has.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Use the Rage spell to quickly demolish a tower. You can also do a predictive The Log to counter any troop/s trying to stop your Hog or E-Barbs.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - You can use the Princess for chip damage or as a support to your push. The Minions are there to counter both air and ground. Inferno Tower is for tanks and tower locking troops.
- Note - Easily melts high HP units.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Try to keep your Princess safe by placing her behind your towers. Lure with the Inferno Tower and finish with the Minions.
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Single Target Units
| Minion Horde
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
| Ground Units
| Elite Barbarians|
Watch Chief Pat as he easily destroys towers and even gets three crowns using this deck!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- crazy deck -- 04:56, 18 October 2017 (UTC)