| The best Royal Ghost Decks, Electro Valley - Arena 11 Decks, & Arena 12 Decks! |
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
Learn to Counter the Magic Archer! | Play with the Magic Hunter Decks HERE!
Hog Cycle No Legendary Deck for Arena 7
Hog Cycle doesn't always mean having Zap bait cards. On this deck, Rafyy teaches us how to cycle the cards and how he creatively uses the Tornado.
This article had a major update on .
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Strength:
- 3 Hog Cycle No Legendary Deck:
- 4 Card Roles:
- 5 Clash Royale Strategy:
- 6 Weakness:
- 7 Gameplay:
- 8 More Decks:
- 9 Overall:
- 10 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 11 Daily Poll:
- 12 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 13 Comment on this Article:
This Hog Cycle deck is not your typical cycle deck that consists of bait cards. It has two 1 elixir cards, three spells, two tested and proven units, and of course the Hog Rider.
- Note: This is for players from Arena 8 who went down to Arena 7 due to the availability of the Ice Spirit.
The strength of this deck is the creative use of the Tornado. Everytime the opponent pushes towards the tower, Rafyy uses the Tornado to pull the units away and activate the King Tower. By activating it, this will ensure an additional hand in eliminating any incoming units in your base.
Hog Cycle No Legendary Deck:
|Fireball||Hog Rider||Ice Spirit||Knight|
- Fireball - This spell card is getting back in the arena because of the popularity of Giants, Golem, Royal Giants and their pushes. This is your weapon against their support, to whittle them down to a sliver of health. You can also use this card as a win condition towards the end.
- Hog Rider - Your star card. He will demolish the opponent's tower provided that you have the Knight and the Musketeer to shield him.
- Ice Spirit - Perfect for the Tornado. After you've activated his/her tower, use the Tornado to pull the troops in the middle of your base and then use the Ice Spirit on them. This will Freeze them for a couple of seconds, enough for your two tower archers and the King Tower to get rid of them.
- Knight - The semi-tanker. Put him in front of the Hog Rider as a meat shield.
- Musketeer - Bring her down together with the Hog Rider. Her musket and range will take care of any counters. She is also good against the Lava Hound.
- Skeletons - Your 1 elix card that can get rid of Miners and even the Goblins from the Goblin Barrel. They can take care of other units as well, as long as the units are already locked on to a tower or a unit.
- Tornado - Use this spell card to activate your King Tower. Once it's activated, use this spell to clump intruders in the middle of your base and then drop the Ice Spirit. The King Tower and Tower Archers will take care of the rest.
- Zap - The usual counter for Hog Riders are the Skeleton Army and Minion Horde. Use the Zap spell to get rid of them.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to deploy your Knight at the back of your King Tower. As soon as he reaches the bridge, put down your Hog Rider together with the Musketeer. Have your Zap ready for any counters.
If your opponent tries to make a push, use the Tornado to lure them in the middle of your base, drop the Ice Spirit and the two tower archers will do the rest. If he uses a Goblin Barrel, try to use the Tornado to lure them towards your King Tower to activate it.
Always try to activate the King Tower by using the Tornado spell.
Same as the Ideal Strategy, put the Knight at the back of the King Tower. If the opponent is trying to push, defend with the Musketeer. The Knight + Hog Rider + Musketeer is your strategy.
For defense, use the Tornado to pull them towards the King Tower to activate it. This will give you a hand in eliminating intruders. Also, the King Tower has a larger HP than your Crown Towers.
After activating the King Tower, use the Tornado to pull them in the middle and then use the Ice Spirit together with the Knight to stop them completely.
You can use the 1 Elixir Skeletons to distract the Goblins from the Goblin Barrel and then use Zap for an equal elixir trade. You can also use these Skeletons against the Miner.
This deck only has the Knight and the Musketeer on offense. If they are close together, there is a possibility that they can be Fireballed or Rocketed. If this happens, use the Tornado to pull the units in the middle of your base and then use the Ice Spirit. The Tower Archers will do the rest while you regenerate your elixirs.
This Hog Cycle deck is on the third video of Rafyy. He used this deck during a tourney match.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER ROYAL ARENA DECKS!|
The neat trick of this deck is the Tornado. By activating the King Tower, YouTuber Rafyy didn't worry much about any incoming units. He combined the pulling power of the Tornado, the King Tower, Tower Archers, and the Ice Spirit. He also sometimes put the Knight in the mix to get rid of them fast and start a good counter-push.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Initial thoughts for the Magic Archer?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) February 13, 2018
|Royal Ghost • Zappies • Hunter • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: