| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
CLASHwithSHANE created a deck that helped his Level 7 account reach Arena 10 - Hog Mountain. Using this deck, he was able to battle it out against Level 9 players.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE HOG RIDER DECKS|
The Tornado spell is a great clutch card and can clump foes in a ball. A perfect opportunity for your Sparky to do her job. It also makes use of the Goblin Barrel and Hog Rider for that direct push, specially if the Zap has been used to your Sparky.
Hog-Nado Sparky Deck:
|Goblin Barrel||Hog Rider||Mega Minion||Musketeer|
- Goblin Barrel - After the opponent uses Zap for your Sparky, use the Goblin Barrel to punish him/her. If the opponent has The Log, make sure to drop the Goblin Barrel at the corner of his/her base.
- Hog Rider - Win condition. Use the Hog Rider together with the Musketeer for support.
- Mega Minion - A versatile card that you can use on both defense and support. You can pair the Hog Rider with the Mega Minion if the Musketeer is not available.
- Musketeer - As Lava Hound decks are getting popular, use the Musketeer to put it down. You might also want to use the Tornado to pull them in the center and give the Musketeer more time.
- Skeleton Army - Perfect against tower-locking troops such as Hog Rider, Giants, Royal Giants, and even Miner. Aside from the Goblin Barrel and Sparky, you can also use them as Zap Bait.
- Sparky - Slow and powerful. Use the Sparky with the Tornado. This is effective in countering Elite Barbarians and other tanky and heavy troops.
- Tornado - Partner for your Sparky. Use the Tornado to put all intruders into a ball. You can also use it to activate your King Tower.
- Zap - The reset button against Inferno Towers, Inferno Dragons, and Sparky.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE TORNADO DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is to have Musketeer at the back to support your Hog Rider. Place the Hog Rider at the bridge and once he get noticed, deploy the Goblin Barrel.
The second strategy is to have the Sparky deployed at the back of your King Tower. Before she reaches the bridge, put down your Hog Rider. Your opponent will Zap the Sparky (unless he has an Electro Wizard) then drop the Goblin Barrel to the tower.
Same as the ideal strategy. Put down the Musketeer first at the back of your King Tower and check if the opponent will rush towards your base. If the coast is clear, have your Hog Rider at the bridge together with your Goblin Barrel.
Rinse and repeat or you can try having the Sparky at the back of your King Tower.
The defense of this deck relies on your skill in using the Tornado. Use it to put enemies in one place ball and have the Sparky get rid of them in one or two shots. You can also use the Mega Minion and the Musketeer for defense.
You have the Sparky, Goblin Barrel, and the Skeleton Army to bait your opponent's Zap. Once he uses the Zap spell on of your cards, punish him/her with the other two.
This deck's weakness is the Electro Wizard. Since you can not bait out the Zap spell due to the Electro Wizard, get rid of him first with either the Mega Minion or Musketeer. Continue doing the two strategies stated depending on your opponent's push.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE MEGA MINION DECKS|
Check out how CLASHwithSHANE defeated his foes using this deck on his Level 7 account.
The Sparky combined with the Tornado is a wonderful combo. Think of it as a walking Lightning Spell. If your opponent doesn't have the Electro Wizard, he needs to use the Zap against it and that is perfect for your Hog + Goblin Barrel push.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks