- For a compilation of the best Guard decks, click here!
|Click here to go to deckbuilder.clashroyalepedia.com. For instructions and check out what's new, click HERE.|
|Features: Our Bandit, Night Witch, Bats, and Heal Card Pages are now up! | Also: Check out Arena 11 Decks! | Our Collection of Bandit Decks is now live!|
| Guards Push Deck For Arena 7
The Guards are usually used to counter beefy high damage troops such as P.E.K.K.A. or Prince. On this deck, however, we'll use the shielded Skeleton trio as a tank. Due to their shields with decent amount of HP ,they can protect the push at their back to reach their destination - your enemy's tower!
- Click here for more Clash Royale Arena 7 Decks!
The Guards' decent amount of HP on their shield plus their own HP can be a distraction to a tower archer and other single target troops. Along with other units backing them like the Fire Spirits and Knight to clear the way, they can reach the enemy's tower in one piece.
Guards Push Deck:
Arrows: This spell will eliminate low HP troops, armies, and hordes.
Fire Spirits: They are great against swarms too. You can also use them as a support to your push.
Goblin Hut: For a good lure right in the middle and to provide Spear Goblins to defend your turf.
Guards: Your main tanking unit!
Knight: Because of his good damage, he'll be the pushing unit of this deck.
Musketeer: Her fire power can also be used as a push but use her mostly against flying troops.
As usual, you have to wait until you have full elixirs. Once at max, bring down your Goblin Hut right in the middle of the arena where you usually put your Bomb Tower. If your opponent counters your spawned Spear Goblins, use your Guards (3 elixirs) + Knight (3 elixirs) + Fire Spirit (2 elixirs) and start the push. The Fire Spirit will eliminate or at least soften any troops coming your way and the Guards and Knight will finish them just before they start ramming your enemy's tower.
During the mid game, continue to plant a Goblin Hut right in the middle of your base to provide a lure and a steady stream of Spear Gobs. Just in case your opponent started pushing, you can deploy your Goblins and Archers to get rid of them. You can also pull out your Musketeer if you're willing to spend more elixir.
At the double elixir mark, continue pushing with the Guards + Knight + Fire Spirit and defend your base with your Goblin Hut + Musketeer. You can add Archers at the back of your push too for an extra support. This Clash Royale deck is certified to win you 1 or 2 crowns at the end of the game.
Just in case you finished a tower, double think if you're going to push for another tower or just continue defending. Have fun!
- Click here for more Clash Royale Strategies!
AoE troops or units that do splash damage will be the weakness of this deck. The guards, since they're close together in threes can be eliminated by a Wizard, Bomber, Bomb Tower, or Baby Dragon. You can prevent this from happening by always placing Fire Spirits at the back of the push.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Arena 7 Decks!
Related Deck Strategies:
| The Clash Royale Guards Guide |
Here is a very good guide on how to use the Guards, the newest cards in Clash Royale. If you want to know how to counter different kinds of troops with this mighty trio, you might want to check this article. It will also show you what cards can counter these trio troops.
| The Clash Royale Fire Spirits Guide |
The new Clash Royale update gives us 6 new cards and these Fire Spirits are one of them. Fire Spirits also come in threes just like the Guard. They target both air and ground troops. If you want to know more, this article from ezratarsh will get you some answers.
Looks like the strategy here falls on the tanker + push + support basic technique. Whether you want to use your Guards as a tanker or as a defense, it is definitely your decision. They are wonderful new cards with moderate amount of HP. With just 3 elixirs, they are truly versatile.
Try out this deck and tell us how it worked. We'd love to hear from you. Do you have other decks with the Guards? Let us know and we might feature it here on Clash Royale Pedia!
Last modified: 6,01,2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- Theagene -- 15:34, 12 March 2017 (UTC)
- Arnaud -- 15:31, 12 March 2017 (UTC)
- Gemmes -- 08:26, 5 March 2017 (UTC)
- Légendaire -- 08:25, 5 March 2017 (UTC)
- légendaire -- 08:24, 5 March 2017 (UTC)
- legendary -- 20:28, 21 February 2017 (UTC)
- Mineur -- 15:25, 28 January 2017 (UTC)
- Mineur -- 11:51, 27 January 2017 (UTC)
- Selim1030 -- 11:50, 27 January 2017 (UTC)
- Selim103p -- 11:50, 27 January 2017 (UTC)
- Guards -- 08:27, 12 December 2016 (UTC)
- Hugo -- 14:48, 10 December 2016 (UTC)
- dragon -- 14:41, 3 December 2016 (UTC)
- ú§ -- 01:22, 13 November 2016 (UTC)
- Hi, you must have 2300+ trophies. Keep on grinding! :) Or try the algorithm Strategy. :) -- 10:54, 8 November 2016 (UTC)
- How to get in frozen peak? -- 02:11, 8 November 2016 (UTC)
- Hi -- 11:38, 31 October 2016 (UTC)
- how to get to frozen peak -- 14:17, 29 October 2016 (UTC)
- how to get to frozen peak -- 14:16, 29 October 2016 (UTC)
- guard -- 07:43, 27 October 2016 (UTC)
- Hello. :) -- 09:02, 25 October 2016 (UTC)
- Hi -- 20:19, 24 October 2016 (UTC)
- Hi -- 15:22, 24 September 2016 (UTC)
- mortar deck -- 14:36, 23 September 2016 (UTC)
- Guards -- 23:34, 13 September 2016 (UTC)