| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Graveyard Cart Deck for Arena 10 Tournaments
Tank your GY with the Cannon Cart for maximum damage!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Graveyard Cart Deck for Arena 10 Tournaments|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| Use your Ice Wizard, Ice Golem, or Cannon Cart to tank for your Graveyard.|
The Cannon Cart is fast and can lock on to the opponent's tower.
With the Ice Golem, you can easily do a beatdown with the Cannon Cart
|Defense|| Cannon Cart is fast and also has a shield.|
Mega Minion and Ice Wizard for quick counters.
This deck also has three spells.
|Watch Out For|| Valkyrie|
|Tested Working in||Challenges - Last Balance Update after Posting: February 12, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Use the Ice Golem or the Cannon Cart to tank for your Graveyard. You can also add in the Poison for chip damage and to get rid of counters. You can also have a beatdown push with the Ice Golem and any supporting units.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Tornado to pull units away and give your Ice Wizard time. Poison for swarm huts, deal chip tower damage, and for swarms. The Log pushes back troops and eliminates ground swarms.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Ice Golem to lure, distract, and kite. Cannon Cart for ground units. Ice Wizard and Mega Minion to counter aerials. Use your spells if necessary, especially the Tornado.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Use the Tornado spell if necessary.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units once destroyed
| Ground Swarms|
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
| Ground Swarms|
| Hog Rider
Surfnboy using this deck in Grand Challenges. Watch how he counters hard matches.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks