| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Grave P.E.K.K.A Deck for Challenges and Tournaments
Once the P.E.K.K.A is out, the opponent has no choice but to answer her, leaving your Graveyard free to do damage!
This article had a major update on .
Overview and Strength:
The Strength of this deck is its ability to counter decks with the P.E.K.K.A's might. She really seeks attention as the foe has no choice but to counter her. This leaves your foe spending too many elixirs and leaving the tower open for your Graveyard.
Grave P.E.K.K.A Deck:
|Electro Wizard||Goblins||Graveyard||Ice Golem|
|Night Witch||P.E.K.K.A||Poison||The Log|
- Electro Wizard - Defense card. Use him to stun opponents or those popular Inferno Dragons in the arena. You can also use to support your P.E.K.K.A
- Goblins - They are cheap and useful against tower locking units. Use them for defense.
- Graveyard - A surprise attack once you've deployed your P.E.K.K.A. They will mainly focus on countering your P.E.K.K.A use it whenever you feel like they're low on elixirs.
- Ice Golem - Cheap kite and semi-tank.
- Night Witch - Same as the P.E.K.K.A, her presence in the arena still pushes a little alert button. Put her at the back of your P.E.K.K.A.
- P.E.K.K.A - Use her as a tank for your Night Witch. She can also destroy your opponent's beatdown push with the Giant, Golem, Royal Giant etc.
- Poison - Surround your Graveyard with the Poison for it to be more effective.
- The Log - One of the usual counters for your P.E.K.K.A are the Goblin Gang and the Skeleton Army. Use it to eliminate them.
- Electro Wizard - Musketeer or Mega Minion
- Night Witch - Musketeer or Knight
- The Log - Arrows or Zap
- Graveyard - None
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to have the P.E.K.K.A tank for the Graveyard and the Night Witch. You can deploy the Poison around your push to make it more effective. Use The Log whenever necessary.
Wait for your opponent to do the first move. This will let you know where you need to place your P.E.K.K.A. Once they started with their push, place the P.E.K.K.A at the back of your king tower, same as your opponent's lane. Follow her with the Night Witch. You will start countering and will go to counter-pushing after defeating your enemy's troops. Once the P.E.K.K.A is now making her way towards the opponent's base, back her with the Electro Wizard and then have your Graveyard.
Your defense relies on the P.E.K.K.A too. You can have the Ice Golem to distract them while the P.E.K.K.A is hitting them with all her might. You can also add the Goblins plus the Night Witch to set up for another counter-push.
The weakness of this deck is the Three Musketeer + Heal + Minion Horde. You can battle them by placing the Poison spell wherever the Minion Horde are together with your Ice Golem. The Poison combined with the Ice Golem's death damage will get rid of them. Answer the Musketeers with your P.E.K.K.A and Goblins.
Surgical Goblin won 12 matches in the Grand Challenge using this deck. Check out how he deploys the troops, counter, and make a counter-push!
To be honest, I've played an almost similar deck. I used it during ladder matches. This deck by Surgical Goblin is made for Tourney matches. It can punish the opponent for trying to counter your PEKKA by dropping the Graveyard at the back. This deck without the PEKKA is pretty solid too. If you think you don't need the PEKKA, you can go with the Ice Golem + Night Witch + Graveyard push.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks