| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Grave Night Witch Cycle Deck for Arena 8 and Above
Cycle back to another Night Witch and Graveyard with this cheap 3.1 average elixir deck that will bring tremendous pressure!
This article had a major update on .
Overview & Strength:
The Strength of this deck comes from the fast cycling of cards. You can have a quick beatdown push with the Ice Golem + Night Witch and the Graveyard or just the Ice Golem + Graveyard. It also has a Baby Dragon for an alternate tank. It also clears the Night Witch's path.
Grave Night Witch Cycle Deck:
|Baby Dragon||Graveyard||Ice Golem||Ice Spirit|
|Night Witch||Poison||The Log||Tombstone|
- Baby Dragon - Use it as a tank or for defense. If your Ice Golem is not available, a Baby Dragon can work too. He can also get rid of any cheap counters for your Night Witch.
- Graveyard - Win Condition card. Use this spell to do direct tower damage. Make sure that the counters for this spell is out of the opponent's cycle.
- Ice Golem - Cheap and effective tanker. You can also use it to kite intruders in your base while you set up your defense.
- Ice Spirit - It makes the life of your Night Witch and Baby Dragon easier. It freezes the opponents for a few second.
- Night Witch - Win condition card. She is very versatile and be used for both offense and defense. Put a Baby Dragon or Ice Golem in front to make a push.
- Poison - Use this spell to protect your Graveyard against the usual Minions, Goblins, and Skeleton Army.
- The Log - Counter spell against the Goblin Gang and pushes back enemies.
- Tombstone - Defense card and lure while your Night Witch and Baby Dragon do their work defending.
Clash Royale Strategy:
You have a lot of combo to use with this deck. You can go either Ice Golem + Night Witch, Ice Golem + Graveyard, Baby Dragon + Night Witch, or the deadliest of all Baby Dragon + Night Witch + Graveyard + Poison. The push depends on which cards your opponent has. Feel free to choose what combo to use against your opponent.
Start with a slow push by having your Baby Dragon or Ice Golem at the back of your king tower or edge of your base. Check what cards your opponent has and if they didn't do anything, start by having the Night Witch at the back of your tankers. Place the Graveyard at their tower. Make sure to plant it nicely to not activate their king tower.
Offense really depends on what cards your opponent has. Feel free to choose from the combos in the ideal strategy section.
Your Tombstone will help you in countering any pushes coming to your base. Your Night Witch together with the Ice Spirit and Baby Dragon will take care of the rest. You can then start with another push by having an Ice Golem + Graveyard.
As you can see, there is no Zap or Electro Wizard in the deck. You might have some problems facing the Inferno Dragon or Inferno Tower. The only way you can counter it is with the Night Witch's Bats and with the Baby Dragon together with the Ice Spirit.
This deck is by Ash you can watch this deck's gameplay at 21:10.
With the crazy meta we're having, a cycle deck can really change the game. You just have to know the best placement for your troops. Do not try to over reach even though you have cheap cards. You may want to save some elixirs for countering too. This is a great deck that I might try in my own ladder matches.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks