| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Golem Double Prince Freeze Deck for Arena 7 to 12
Effective Golem Double Prince with Freeze for an unstoppable push!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Golem Double Prince Freeze Deck for Arena 7 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| Your main push is your Golem with stacked units behind him.|
Put your units behind your Golem even if he crumbles into two Golemites to continue the assault.
Use the Baby Dragon or the Dark Prince with the Freeze to stop defense units.
|Defense|| You have the Baby Dragon and Zap to counter against swarms.|
Dark Prince and Prince to counter melee units.
Mega Minion for a 3 elixir counter.
Freeze for a clutch.
|Watch Out For|| P.E.K.K.A|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: February 12, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Initially make a push without your Golem to check what cards your opponent has. Place down your Elixir Collector to gain an elixir advantage over time. Once you're good to go, place the Golem folowed by any support unit. If your opponent has heavy spells, wait for it before placing down any of your Princes.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Zap stuns and counter swarms both air and ground. Use Freeze to stop defending units and to continue your push.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use your Dark Prince to soak some damage and use your aerials like the Mega Minion. Use Freeze if necessary.
- Note - Give an elixir advantage over time.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - You might be in trouble facing a Lava-Loon deck, just in case you're facing one, go for a tower trade.
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Minion Horde
| Goblin Gang
Tower Locking Troops
| Crown Towers
Aerial Units and Swarms
Ground Units and Swarms
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks