| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Golem Cart Valk Deck for Arena 6 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| You have the Golem as your main tank.|
Spam units behind your Golem at the bridge to continue the push.
You can choose to whether use your Valkyrie or Baby Dragon for support.
|Defense|| The Baby Dragon and Valkyrie for swarms, you can use them together with the Tornado.|
The Cannon Cart can provide ground defense and can also be a Cannon.
Tornado to activate King Tower.
|Watch Out For|| Inferno Dragon|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: August 6, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Depending on your opponent's cards, you may counter with your Cannon Cart, Valkyrie, and Baby Dragon. Once you can, drop the Golem at the back of your King Tower and follow it with the Valkyrie or Cannon Cart. Continue bridge spamming with any available unit and the Baby Dragon.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - The Log is to push back or eliminate ground swarms. Use the Tornado to activate your king tower or to pull units towards your Baby Dragon. Poison to get rid of swarms.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Valkyrie for ground units and the Baby Dragon with the Tornado to get rid of them easily.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - These two can easily stop aerials. Bats from the Night Witch can also help. Just in case you're facing an Inferno Dragon, Use the Tornado to pull and reset it's "laser".
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Minion Horde
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units once destroyed
| Ground Swarms|
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
| Ground Swarms
| Hog Rider
|Single Target Units|
Aerial Units and Swarms
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks