| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Goison Night Witch For Arena 11
Bring back that nasty Goison combo featuring the newest legendary today, the Night Witch. Push your luck on higher arenas with this set of cards, Chief!
This article had a major update on
The classic duo, Giant and Poison, are teaming up with the Bat Summoner - the Night Witch. This deck is designed for ladder matches in higher arenas.
This set of cards is good against Swarm, Bait and Hog Cycle Decks.
Goison Night Witch Deck:
|Night Witch||Giant||Baby Dragon||Goblin Gang|
- Night Witch - The main support of your Giant. Deploy this behind to summon bats and attack sneaky counters around.
- Giant - The main tank of this team. Support this bulky unit with the right troops depending on the situation.
- Baby Dragon - Air and ground splasher. The Baby Dragon will be in charge of killing swarm troops. This card is a handy unit that can semi-tank towers or deadly splashers.
- Goblin Gang - For cheap chip-ins. You can also use this card as a defensive one. Distract and eliminate incoming units with this 3-elixir card.
- Skeletons - Cycler of the deck. Deploy the Skeletons to kite or somehow distract pesky troops. It can also absorb instant damage from the Sparky, Inferno Dragon or Inferno Tower. Use the Skeletons to kill unsupported troops like the Hog Rider or other bulky units.
- The Log - Wipe out ground swarmers in a flick with the log.
- Zap - Annihilate or weaken swarm troops in an instant. You can also Zap the Inferno Dragon/Tower to reset their attack and target.
- Poison - Best used with the Giant and the Night Witch. If times are tough, you can use the Poison as a defensive card. Cast it within the enemy's tower to damage and counter units around it.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE NIGHT WITCH DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is to have the Giant, Night Witch and Baby Dragon early. These three cards will likely dominate ground and air counters. As your team approaches the targeted tower, prepare and cast the Poison Spell around the enemy's tower. Cycle your deck all the way and make strong counter pushes depending on the enemy's strategy.
Offensively, you will need to have the Giant and the Night Witch. If counters are approaching, pick the best spell to stop them. If they deployed Skeleton Army, use The Log to wipe them out. If the Minion Horde/Goblin Gang is faced, use the Zap Spell instead. For cheap tower attacks, you can use the Goblin Gang. Some other possible combos are the Baby Dragon and the Night Witch or Baby Dragon with the Goblin Gang.
Let the Baby Dragon tank as these other two cards support and attack targets from behind. If possible, team up the Night Witch with the Giant and the Baby Dragon. Cast appropriate spells to make a successful attack.
If fighting against the Elite Barbarians, you can use either the Skeletons or the Goblin Gang. If you think it will be a risky move, you can tag the Night Witch along. Place the Skeletons first and then deploy the Night Witch. The Night Witch will likely take them down and can survive somehow. This scenario is also applicable to any other units such as the Hog Rider, PEKKA, etc.
Kill swarms like the Goblin Barrel and the Skeleton Army with the Log. If air troops are incoming, you can use the Baby Dragon or the Goblin Gang to stop those. Do not hesitate to use the Zap during defense. If possible, use the Poison only for support to your Giant Night Witch mashup.
In some cases, you will need to use the Giant as a damage absorber. If this happens, try to look for a way to cycle it back quickly.
This set of cards is strong in creating counter-push combos. To do so, you can answer the enemy's attack by the Baby Dragon or the Night Witch. Before they reach the river, deploy the Giant in front of them. From there, you can possibly catch the enemy off-guard. Like what we always say, do not forget to support your team with your spells. The spells are essential to make a successful counter combo.
This deck might be in trouble against Slow-Push, X-Bow and Tornado Decks.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE BABY DRAGON DECKS|
Special thanks to Bootramp for this awesome deck!
Undoubtedly, the Night Witch works pretty well with Slow Push Decks. With the right cards together, supporting one another is fairly easy.
How about you? Have you played the Night Witch already? Share us your deck and thoughts below, Chief!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks