| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Gob Giant Triple Spell Deck for Arena 9 to 12
Defend your Gob Giant with three spells and the Wiz!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Gob Giant Triple Spell Deck for Arena 9 to 12|
|Offense||You can tank with either the Goblin Giant Giant or Miner or even use them both.|
|Defense|| You have three kinds of spells for defense.|
Mini P.E.K.K.A for heavy ground units
Use the Goblin Giant as a lure if necessary.
Use the Wizard for defense and to start a counter-push.
|Watch Out For|| Fireball|
|Tested Working in||Prediction Deck - Last Balance Update after Posting: September 3, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Start with the Wizard at the back of your King Tower and then just drop the Goblin Giant at the bridge. Once the Tower Archer is already locked on to the Giant, deploy the Miner directly at their tower. Once the Miner is there, surround your push with the Poison.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - The Log pushes back troops and crushes ground swarms. Zap to reset Infernos and get rid of swarms. Poison can whittle towers, swarms, and defense buildings.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - These units are great for counter pushing. Use the Goblin Giant as a lure and tank if necessary.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - These two can effectively stop aerials.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
Single Target Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Ground Swarms
|Ground Units and Aerial Units|
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks