| Play with the Rascals with their best Rascals Decks! | Here's how to counter the trio of Rascals!|
Check out what's new in the Summer Update 2018!
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Strengths:
- 3 Go Sparky Deck:
- 4 Card Roles:
- 5 Clash Royale Strategy:
- 6 Weakness:
- 7 Gameplay:
- 8 More Decks:
- 9 Overall:
- 10 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 11 Daily Poll:
- 12 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 13 Comment on this Article:
The Golem is a card with by far one of the highest HP units in the game. He also crumbles to two Golemites as his death damage. With this in mind, Captain Snazzy combines this ultimate tanker with the mega destroyer, the Sparky.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE GOLEM DECKS|
The strength of this deck lies with the partnership of the Golem and the Sparky. The Golem will act like a shield to the Sparky while she takes her time to charge. Both of the units requires extreme attention from your opponent and this will push them to focus defensively thus winning you a crown.
Go Sparky Deck:
- Cannon - This building will help you defend your base. It will also act as a lure to any incoming trespassers.
- Fireball - Barbarians are the usual counter to the Golem. Use the Fireball to get rid of the Barbs and Mega Minion to finish them off.
- Golem - He has a massive HP pool and can survive a lot of damage. Targets buildings and towers and disintegrates to two Golemites with an explosion as his death damage. He will tank your Sparky.
- Mega Minion - A great offense and defense card. Use it to get rid of any Minion Horde counters.
- Musketeer - Her firepower is a great support for your Golem + Sparky push. She can clear any ground or aerial units stopping your push.
- Skeleton Army - Although very popular and almost all decks have Zap, they are still extremely helpful in countering huge tanks.
- Sparky - Aside from the Golem, the Sparky the second most important card in the deck. It can topple down a tower with a couple of shots.
- Zap - A cheap spell card that can reset an Inferno Dragon, Inferno Tower, and can clear any low HP troops such as the SkArmy or the Goblin Barrel.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE MEGA MINION DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is to place the Golem at the back of your King Tower. This will allow you to gain enough elixirs back to deploy the Sparky. Just before it reaches the bridge, drop the Sparky at the back. Support it with the Mega Minion and/or the Musketeer and have your Fireball or Zap ready. The usual counters against your push are either the Barbarians or the Skeleton Army.
On offense, you can either start with a Golem or Sparky and place them at the back of your King Tower. If you start with the Golem, place the Sparky behind him just before he crosses the bridge. Same with the Sparky, make sure to deploy the Golem before she cross the bridge (Take note that the Golem has a slow deploy time). Add either the Mega Minion or the Musketeer for support and you're all set.
On defense, you can use the Cannon to lure your opponents to the middle of your base and then use either your Mega Minion or Musketeer to counter. If you're making a push, you can use the Fireball to get rid of foes surrounding your push with the help of either the Mega Minion or Musketeer. You can also use the Skeleton Army against other units.
If you have extra elixirs, continue the pressure by dropping another Golem at the opponent's side of the Arena.
As this deck requires a total of 14 elixirs commitment, never ever rush your push. Always deploy the Golem or the Sparky behind your King Tower to gain back elixirs to deploy your push. These two units are a tandem, they always go hand in hand and support it with a Mega Minion and your spells.
An Inferno Tower can pose a problem but your Mega Minion and Musketeer can take care of that as well.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE SPARKY DECKS|
Check out how Captain Snazzy won three live battles on Arena 10 using this powerful deck!
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER ARENA 6 - BUILDER'S WORKSHOP DECKS!|
The Golem and the Sparky is a great combination. Both powerful and can not be underestimated. This deck can even work in Arena 7, 8, 9, 10, 11. Captain Snazzy used it in Arena 10. This deck is great on both offense and defense. Once you get your push ready with enough support, this can give you three crowns and probably a rage quit from your opponent.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you think is the next new card?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) July 17, 2018
|Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • Rascals • Barbarian Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: