| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Even with the Hog Rider being available in Arena 4, the Giant is still capable of helping you through. On this deck, you will still practice the most basic strategy in the game - Beatdown. This deck will provide you a tanker, support, spells, and building that you will need in order to beat your foes with legendaries or not in the P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse.
As mentioned in the Overview, this deck is balanced. It has the Giant as your tanker, the Witch, and the Musketeer as support, Knight and Minions for defense, the Cannon for luring, and Spells that you can deploy in times of need. By practicing what you've learned from the previous arenas using the same strategy - Beatdown, you can easily conquer your foes and win the battle.
Giant Witch Musk Deck:
- Arrows - As Zap spell is not yet available in Arena 4, you can use Arrows instead. It can clearly eliminate low HP units such as Skeleton Army, Goblins, Spear Goblins if your Witch's firepower is not enough in countering them.
- Cannon - This building will act as a lure and at the same time deal damage to any incoming enemy.
- Fireball - A great push destroyer. It can also get rid of any troops countering your Giant push.
- Giant - Your main tanker. His huge HP pool will shield your Witch and your Musketeer from harm. He will also deal most of the damage on a Tower if both of your supports are busy.
- Knight - The Knight will protect your base while the troops are lured by the Cannon. He can also act as a mini-tanker for a cheaper Giant at 3 elixirs.
- Minions - The Inferno Tower is this deck's biggest weakness. Take it out with these fast moving Minions.
- Musketeer - Her great fire power and range can easily deal with both the air and ground units.
- Witch - Her splash damage can deal also deal both air and ground. She can easily take out Skeleton Army without the use of the Arrows.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is to place either the Witch or the Musketeer at the back of the King Tower first. Upon reaching the first crown tower or just before she reach the bridge, drop the Giant in front. You can add either the remain Witch/Musketeer to the push. You can also deploy the the Minions on the bridge to help clear any counters.
On offense, start the Knight to check what cards your opponent have. After deploying the Knight, follow it up with either the Witch or the Musketeer. Just before this combo reaches the bridge, drop the Giant in front of them. Add the remaining Witch or Musketeer and the Minions for a good and powerful push.
On defense, you can use the Cannon to lure your opponents to the middle of your base to cause damage and lure them towards the middle. It only costs 3 elixirs and these incoming units can be taken out by your Tower Archers. If the Tower Archer's fire power isn't enough, you can put down the Musketeer or the Witch to get rid of them and then prepare to do a counter push by using the Giant just before they cross the bridge.
You can use the Giant to lure the foe's units away from your base. While they are lured by the Giant get rid of them with either your Muskteer/Witch/Knight and then start with another counter-push.
The usual weakness of a beatdown deck is the Inferno Tower. If your opponent drops one, use the Minions to get rid of it easily.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER ARENA 4 - P.E.K.K.A'S PLAYHOUSE DECKS!|
The Giant is indeed one of the best cards in the game. He will help you climb up the Arenas from the Training Camp up to the Legendary Arena and even in Leagues. You can easily pair him with other support units but make sure to help him clear the way as he only focuses on Buildings and Towers.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks