| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Giant Sparky Wizard Ladder Deck for Arena 7 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| The deck has 4.1 average elixirs.|
Do the classic Giant + Sparky + Wizard beatdown.
You can also do a split Sparky in the other lane.
|Defense|| The Tornado will help you a lot.|
Use the Tornado to effectively clean any opposing units.
|Watch Out For|| Zap|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: June 4, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Make sure you have the Elixir Collector to give you an elixir advantage. Plant the Sparky at the back of the King Tower and place the Giant at the bridge. This technique of putting the Giant at the bridge can let you push the other lane if the Sparky lane is too crowded. Use the Tornado to pull units and make sure to place them near their tower to have Sparky deal tower damage too. Support with the Wizard
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - The Tornado is your most helpful spell. You can use it to pull units away from your tower and give your Bats and Skeletons enough time. This spell will also help in your pushing by destroying troops around your Giant.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Tornado to pull units away from your tower and to make your Sparky and Wizard's life easier.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Use your Tornado if necessary.
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Giant Counter Push|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
Tower Locking Troops
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Hog Rider
| Ground Swarms
|Ground Units and Aerial Units|
CWA showcases this Giant + Sparky beatdown deck with Asuchini, the pro that got 6700+ trophies using Sparky decks!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks