| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Overview & Strength:
Clash With Ash is using his F2P account and finally unlocked two legendaries, the Sparky and the Ice Wizard. Typically, the Sparky is placed behind the Giant but CWA uses the Sparky as a decoy while he pushes the other lane with his Giant.
The strength of this deck comes from the two strategies you can use. You can do the usual Giant + Sparky push for that classic feel or a split push. It is kind of scary leaving Sparky unattended so your opponent will have to spend his elixirs to counter it while leaving your Giant along with other units to deal damage.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE SPARKY DECKS|
- Is this deck not working? Proceed to the latest and the best Arena 9 Decks we have right now.
Bridge Spam Deck:
|Barbarians||Elixir Collector||Giant||Ice Wizard|
- Barbarians - You can split them at the back of the King Tower or have all four of them counter the usual Elite Barbarians or other tanky units.
- Elixir Collector - This deck costs 4.1 average elixirs. This will help you gather enough elixirs to continue pushing.
- Giant - Your Sparky shield. You can also make him to do a split push on the other lane.
- Ice Wizard - If your Zap is not strong enough to stop the Minion Horde, the Ice Wizard will finish the job. He will also slow things down for your Sparky's consumption.
- Mega Minion - Pair it with either your Sparky or Giant. Great support card.
- Minions - Graveyard stopper. The dawn of the Graveyard is coming back, Minions are the usual counter.
- Sparky - She demands attention. If left unattended, she can easily destroy a tower.
- Zap - Use this against Inferno Towers hindering your Giant or the usual cheap swarm troops.
- Sparky - This is one of the main card in the deck. It is hard to replace this card. You can, however, change it to the Battle Ram but the result may vary.
- Ice Wizard - You can change it to the regular Wizard to deal AoE damage.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE ICE WIZARD DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is your usual Giant + Sparky push. You'll deploy your Sparky at the back of the king tower and then the Giant once she's almost at the bridge. Have either a Mega Minion or Minions as support.
To do a split push, put down the Sparky at the back of your king tower. Your opponent will think that you will do another Giant Sparky push so he will counter that lane, BUT you will place the Giant at the bridge on the other lane together with your Minions or Mega Minions. The other player will now have to choose which side he needs to counter.
Same as the ideal strategy. If you have your Barbarians in your starting hand, place them at the back of your king tower to split them. This will let you know what counter cards your opponent has. Drop the Sparky at the back too and then just before she reaches the bridge, drop the Giant. Follow up with Minions or Mega Minion. For your second push, do the same thing but this time, place the Sparky at the back towards the other lane. Do not put down the Giant in front of her this time but place a Mega Minion or Minions instead. Drop the Giant on the other lane to do a split push.
You have your Barbarians for tanky units. The Ice Wizard is also there against air troops together with the Minions and Mega Minion. You can also use the Sparky for chunky units such as Golems, Giants, Royal Giants, and P.E.K.K.A.
As I've played this deck myself, the ultimate weakness of this deck is Electro Wizard and Inferno Tower. It is quite hard to counter these two. But you can use the Minions and the Zap spell against the Inferno Tower and the Barbarians against the Electro Wizard.
Facing a swarm bait deck is also this deck's weakness. You only have zap as a counter so you should use it wisely. If you can still use your units to counter, please do and save your Zap.
Clash With Ash is using his F2P deck in the Jungle Arena and he can easily get three crowns! You can start the video on 10:51.
I played this deck 10 times in my own ladder matches. To tell you the truth, I am not a Sparky user. This deck got 5 wins - 2 draw - 3 losses. The losses are from Zap bait decks and the 2 draws is from decks with Electro Wizard and Inferno Tower. As a Sparky Noob, I can prove that this deck works wonders. I noticed that I don't use the Elixir Collector often so I might change it for a Fireball.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks