| News: The Biggest Update to Clash Royale Yet!|
CARD LEAKS - CR DATA MINING
Have a party on air and on the ground with our SKELETON BARREL DECKS now available.
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 10 Comment on this Article:
|Giant Spark-Yard for Arena 6 and Above|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| The Giant can tank for your Sparky or Graveyard or both!|
You can do a Graveyard push as long as it is tanked with any unit.
You can also send the Graveyard on its own if the opponent's elixir is low.
|Defense|| You have the Ice Wizard and Wizard to defend against air and ground.|
Sparky can eliminate big pushes.
You also have the Inferno Tower against chunky tanks.
|Watch Out For|| Valkyrie|
|Tested Working in||Arena 6 - 11 - Last Balance Update after Posting: October 9, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Use the Giant to tank for your units. You can support him with either the Sparky or Graveyard and even both if you have enough elixirs. Use your two Wizards for splash damage and additional support.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - The Log for ground swarms. Use the Zap to reset Infernos and Sparky or against aerial swarms.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - The Inferno Tower will melt tanky troops. Ice Wizard and Wizard will provide splash damage both air and ground. You can also use the Sparky for defense if necessary.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - These two are highly effective against aerial cards, use Zap if necessary.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
| Ground Units
| Ground Swarms
|Ground Units and Aerial Units|
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you think of Touchdown coming this weekend?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) November 21, 2017
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Tornado • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: