| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Giant Night Cart Beatdown Deck for Arena 10 and Challenges
You have two tanks that you can use to do one big push or a quick push to the other lane. Support troops are also there for countering and stopping a push.
This article had a major update on .
Overview and Strengths:
You have two tankers in this deck. One is the Giant and the other is the Baby Dragon. You can either combine them into one big push or do quick push to the other lane. The Cannon Cart moves fast and can lock on to a crown tower if it's left unattended.
The strength of this deck comes from your two tankers and their supports. You have the choice to either push in one lane or do a split push. The deck's average elixir cost is kind of heavy so you may want to try to do a slow push.
- Tip: More Cannon Cart Decks here!
- Here's another Cannon Cart deck with the giant! Splash Cart Giant For Arena 10!
Giant Night Cart Beatdown Deck:
|Baby Dragon||Cannon Cart||Giant||Goblin Gang|
- Baby Dragon - Chunky AoE flying unit. You can use it in addition to your Giant push or an alternative tank if your Giant is not available.
- Cannon Cart - Support epic card for both offense and defense. Put it behind your Giant or behind the Baby Dragon.
- Giant - Your deck's tanker. Drop him in front of your units just before they arrive at the bridge.
- Goblin Gang - Cheap and effective counter troops. Use them for defense.
- Lightning - This spell is to crush an enemy push or counters. This spell is the ultimate counter against Three Musketeers.
- Minions - Counter card for the Graveyard. You can also use them as support for offense and defense.
- Night Witch - Place her behind your Giant to make a good push. The Giant will also get to shield her Bats.
- Princess - Your splash damage from afar. She will take care of any Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, and Goblin Gang while your Giant is trying to reach the opponent's tower.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal strategy of this deck is to have the Giant tank for your Night Witch and Cannon Cart while your Princess and/or Baby Dragon help clear any counters. You can also have a split push by having the Giant in one lane with the Night Witch and the Baby Dragon with the Cannon Cart on the other.
If you have the Cannon Cart in your starting hand you can try having the Cannon Cart + Baby Dragon push. If not, wait for your opponent to do a push and go for a counter-push. You can drop the Princess at the side of your crown tower and counter with a Night Witch and Goblin Gang. Start with your counter push by dropping the Giant just before they reach the bridge.
You can use the Cannon Cart for defense too. It is fast and once its shield is broken, you can have yourself a building to lure tankers in. The Goblin Gang and your Princess is your main defense unit. You can also use the Lightning to cripple an opponent's push.
You don't have a Zap or Electro Wizard in this deck so an Inferno Tower or Inferno Dragon may pose a problem. Counter it with the Minions or Goblin Gang. The Night Witch's Bats may also help plus some chip damage from the Princess.
Chief Pat created this beatdown deck and you can watch his gameplay starting at 5:04.
If beatdown strategy is your play style, this deck is for you. All you need to do is to counter-push by using the Night Witch together with the Goblin Gang, Princess, or Baby Dragon and start the counter-push by dropping the Giant in front of them. Add the Cannon Cart for an added pressure. This deck is also capable of doing a split push by using the Baby D's tankiness.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks