| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Overview and Strength:
This deck doesn't have any legendaries but it has the Flying Machine along with the Three Musketeers. Overkill your opponent by using splitting the Three Musketeers and have the Flying Machine for additional support and power.
The Strength of this deck is you can just have the Giant + Flying Machine and/or Mini P.E.K.K.A to do your push. Surprise your opponent by placing the Three Musketeers and splitting them for a three crown victory.
|Find Similar Decks with Diff. Card Combos:|
|Flying Machine Decks||Arena 9 Decks||Giant Decks|
Check out different deck combos with the Flying Machine.
Check how to work your way in Arena 9.
Decks with the Giant!
Giant Machine 3M Beatdown Deck:
- Bats - Use them to counter ground and aerial troops or to cycle your cards. You can also use it to distract Infernos.
- Elixir Collector - With the Three Musketeers in the deck, you need to have a good elixir advantage. This elixir pump will help.
- Flying Machine - Another Musketeer but it's flying. You can use it to support your single Musketeer or to defend your base.
- Giant - Main tanker. Use him together with your Flying Machine and Mini P.E.K.K.A for a quick push.
- Ice Golem - Secondary tanker. Put him in front of your single Musketeer and add either the Mini P.E.K.K.A or Flying Machine.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A - Great for ground defense against tankers and other chunky units.
- Three Musketeers - Main destroyer. Split them in front of your King Tower during double elixir time.
- Zap - The usual resets the infernos and takes care of swarms.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to trick your opponent that you only have the usual Giant beatdown deck with the Flying Machine and Mini P.E.K.K.A. During double elixir, you will unleash your wrath by dropping and splitting the Three Musketeers. Make sure the two Muskies are with the Giant and the single one tank her with the Golem.
Pump as soon as you can. Play the usual Giant beatdown by dropping him at the back of your king tower or at the bridge once your troops are done countering. As soon as you hit double elixir, now is the time to place your Three Musketeers. Have the two muskies follow the Giant and the lone Musky with the Ice Golem in the other lane. The one with the Ice Golem, support them with either your Mini P.E.K.K.A or Flying Machine.
For defense, you have your Bats, Mini P.E.K.K.A, and Flying Machine. In some cases, you can use the Ice Golem to pull them away from your base and let your units finish them. Drop the Giant at the bridge to get ready for another counter-push.
This deck is OP and another version of this made it through the CCGS - Fall Challenge. If you're a 3M master, you better try it with the Flying Machine. It is faster and can cross the bridge to get rid of any pesky building stopping your push.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- Incapable of countering lavaloon or any kind of beatdown. Gets hard countered by lavahound or golem. -- 19:36, 4 March 2018 (UTC)
- Incapable of countering lavaloon or any kind of beatdown. Gets hard countered by lavahound or golem. -- 19:43, 4 March 2018 (UTC)
- Straight up this deck is shit. -- 19:42, 4 March 2018 (UTC)
- LOL -- 15:09, 19 October 2017 (UTC)