| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Giant Hunter Anti-Meta Deck for Arena 10 to 12
Crush the meta with this 3.3 elixir deck!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Giant Hunter Anti-Meta Deck for Arena 10 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| Easy push with the Giant and Hunter.|
If the Giant's out of rotation, you can use the Miner.
|Defense|| Use the Hunter against high HP units.|
You have three spells to cycle.
|Watch Out For|| P.E.K.K.A|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: February 12, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - This deck is pretty easy to play. You start with a slow push with the Giant, put the Hunter behind and ready your Fireball for any counters. If your Giant is not available, you can start with the Miner.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Fireball for clumped units, air and ground swarms, defense buildings. The Log is to get rid of ground swarms. Zap to reset Infernos, Sparky, and for swarms.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Your usual unit for defense is either the Guards or Mega Minion. Use any of your three spells if necessary.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Make sure to drop the Hunter as close as you can get to his target to maximize his boomstick.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - The Fireball is a good counter against the 3M.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Minion Horde
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
CLASHwithSHANE uses this deck in his own Arena 12 ladder matches and shares that you can change the Fireball to Poison, The Log to Arrows.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- Fuck -- 16:18, 28 April 2018 (UTC)