| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Giant Goblin Barrel Push for Arena 3
Bait your opponent's Arrows or Fireball for a positive elixir trade and a chance to knock down a tower fast. Let us teach you how to do this Giant Goblin Barrel push for Arena 3.
This article had a major update on .
Zap Bait decks are becoming popular in the high arena. Players who want to start fresh also created the same concept in Arena 3, where they bait out Arrows/Fireballs instead. This Giant Goblin Barrel push is perfect in the Barbarian Bowl and the units are also capable of countering.
The strength of this deck is the Giant + Musketeer combo. The Goblin Barrel is the secondary win condition.
Arena 3 is where players discover the Barbarians which is great for your Bomber and Skeleton Army. If they countered your Bomber + SkArmy, that is the best time to shoot your Goblin Barrel to the opponent's tower.
Giant Goblin Barrel Push Deck:
|Giant||Goblin Barrel||Musketeer||Skeleton Army|
- Archers - They are sturdier than your average Spear Goblins. They are also good for defense and support. As they are slower than Goblins and Spear Goblins, use them to lure units in the middle of your base as bait and have your Tower Archers chip in some damage.
- Arrows - This spell is made for those squishy Goblins and Spear Goblins. It is also there against Skeleton Armies if your Bomber is already locked on to a different unit.
- Bomber - Barbarians prowl the Barbarian Bowl. Use the Bomber against them or the Skeleton Army to bait out the opponent's Arrows. The damage from the Bomber is also good against other units and the foe's Crown Tower.
- Fireball - Aside from the Bomber, the Fireball is also useful in taking out the Barbarians. You can also use this to counter a good clump of two or more units.
- Giant - Your tanker. Put him in front of your push together with the Musketeer and then deploy the Goblin Barrel.
- Goblin Barrel - Your second win condition. After using the Skeleton Army, deploy the Goblin Barrel.
- Musketeer - A great unit against Baby Dragons. Put her behind the Giant so she can fire at the Crown Tower with ease.
- Skeleton Army - This is your Arrows/Fireball bait card aside from the Goblin Barrel. If they are left unattended, they can deal a great amount of damage.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to have the Giant at the back of your King Tower. Place the Musketeer behind him upon reaching the bridge. Put the Bomber just in case of any counters like the Skeleton Army or Barbarians. Once the Giant is connected to the tower, shoot the Goblin Barrel towards the opponent's Crown Tower. Continue to push and pressure your opponent by dropping another Giant or spam your units.
Same as the Ideal Strategy but if you don't have the Giant in your starting hand, deploy the Musketeer at the back of your King Tower. Before she reaches the bridge, drop the Giant in front of her and then the Bomber behind her. Have your Goblin Barrel ready for that Crown Tower.
Since this deck doesn't have any buildings, you will use your Archers. Place them in the middle of your base to lure enemy foes. Your Tower Archers will help chipping away some damage. You can use your Skeleton Army against tankers and also a great way to lure the Arrows out for your Goblin Barrel assault.
Since this is a beatdown deck that relies on the Giant, Skeleton Army, and the Barbarians are the top counter cards. You can use the Arrows and the Bomber against the Skeleton Army and your Fireball and the Bomber for the Barbarians.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER ARENA 3 - BARBARIAN BOWL DECKS!|
This Arrows/Fireball deck is a great practice for you once you have additional units such as the Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, and the Princess. This strategy is a good stepping stone on one of the popular strategies in the arena - Zap Bait Decks.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks