| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Giant 3M Ghost Deck for Arena 10 - 12
Play with the usual Giant Beatdown with the trio of Musketeers.
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Giant 3M Ghost Deck for Arena 10 - 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense||Your main offense is the Giant.|
Stack units behind your Giant including a split Three Musketeers.
|Defense|| You have cheap counters such as Ice Spirit, Bats, Goblins.|
Your Royal Ghost can also accompany your 3M in pushing.
|Watch Out For|| Fireball|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: December 11, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - This deck is a basic Giant beatdown. You can either place him at the back of your King Tower or at the bridge. You can split the Three Musketeers at the back or at the middle of your base. Stack units behind your Giant for support and additional damage.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Zap to reset Infernos and get rid of swarms.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Your units are easily countered by Zap. Use the 3M if necessary and create a counter-push.
- Note - Gives you an elixir advantage overtime.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Your anti-air force might be tad difficult as they cost 9 elixirs. If you think you can't counter the opponent's push try a tower trade or a draw.
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Basic Giant Push|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Ground Units
Tower Locking Troops
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Ground Units
Watch GustavoLCM beat the one of the most popular Golem, Night Witch, Goblin Hut, and Royal Ghost deck.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks