| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Giant-Loon No Legendary Deck for Arena 11
One of the popular strategies in the arena is back, the Giant-Loon. You won't need any legendaries for you to pull this off.
This article had a major update on .
Ever since Supercell made Epic cards accessible via donations and Epic Chests, a lot of players now have Level 4+ epic cards. This includes the Prince, P.E.K.K.A, Golem, and of course the Balloon.
On this deck, CLASHwithSHANE has a no legendaries deck inspired by one of the most successful strategies in the game, the Giant + Loon. With a few tweaks, he was able to create a Giant-Loon deck suitable for Arena 11.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE BALLOON DECKS|
The Giant-Loon didn't become popular for nothing. The offensive technique is basic; you put the Giant in front of the Balloon. The Musketeer will follow after for air and ground support.
Giant-Loon No Legendary Deck:
- Arrows - One the usual counters against the Balloon is the Minion Horde. The Skeleton Army is the same against the Giant. By using Arrows, you can get rid of those two counters in one shot. Positive elixir trade for you and you will still have your Zap spell.
- Baby Dragon - The Baby Dragon's skill to do AoE damage is partnered with the Tornado Spell's ability to clump the troop. You can also use the Baby Dragon as support for your push.
- Balloon - Perfect partner for your Giant. Use the Balloon once your Giant reaches the Bridge. Make sure it stays behind him.
- Giant - He is your tanker. Since the Giant's been there since Arena 1, almost all players invested a good amount of cards and gold on this unit. A couple of polishes and he's good to go and battle it out in Arena 11.
- Musketeer - Range and Firepower of your team. The Lava Hound is getting popular, along with the Balloon. The Musketeer will take care of it along with the Baby Dragon and Tornado.
- Skeletons - They are cheap and useful. Use them against tower locking troops or foes that are already locked on to another unit.
- Tornado - In replacement of a defense building. You can use it on offense as well as defense. It can pull Goblins from the Goblin Barrel, Hog Riders, and even the Lava Hound to activate your tower.
- Zap - This is the reset button for the Inferno Dragon, Inferno Tower, and the Sparky.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE TORNADO DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is this formula: Giant + Balloon + Musketeer + Spells. Drop the Giant at the back of your King Tower. Once he reaches the bridge, put the Balloon behind him and support the push with the Musketeer. Make sure you have your spells ready as your push can be countered by the Minion Horde or Skeleton Army.
You can also have the Baby Dragon instead of the Musketeer for support. Use the Arrows or Tornado to clear counters. The Tornado spell is perfect for the Baby Dragon's AoE damage.
Same as the Ideal Strategy, put down the Giant at the back of your King Tower. If your opponent is aggressive with a Hog Rider, Goblin Barrel, or Miner you can use your Tornado to activate your King Tower and have the Musketeer or Baby Dragon to clear them out.
Have the Giant in front of your push and then drop the Balloon behind him.
The Tornado Spell is your defense here since you don't have any buildings. Use it to pull opponents away from your tower and activate your King Tower. The Baby Dragon will provide splash damage and your Musketeer will take care of the rest. After countering, drop the Giant on the bridge to do a counter-push. Place the Balloon as soon as you can to provide pressure.
You can use the Skeletons to lure or kite the opponent's units away from your tower. You can also use them against Miners and other tower locking troops. These 1 elixir cheap card can also shield your Giant against an Inferno Tower. Make sure to drop them in front.
You can replace the Musketeer with the Electro Wizard.
The Tornado spell needs practice. You need to know where to place it in order to pull the units away from your tower towards your King Tower. This spell is also crucial in clearing counter units with your Baby Dragon. Practice using it with your Clan Mates or in Training Matches.
A pretty cool no legendary deck by CLASHwithSHANE.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE BABY DRAGON DECKS|
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER ARENA 11 - LEGENDARY ARENA DECKS!|
The Giant-Loon is truly an effective deck even if you're in the Legendary Arena. With a couple of tweaks by CLASHwithSHANE to match the current meta, he created an old school deck that currently works in the game.
Make sure to practice your Tornado dropping skills though. Good luck!
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks