| The best Royal Ghost Decks are here to spook out the trophies out of your opponent!|
Also check out Zappies Decks & Hunter Decks |Electro Valley - Arena 11 Decks & Arena 12 Decks!
Giant-Loon Ghost Deck for Arena 12
Loupanji is getting back to basics with the Giant-Loon with a Royal Ghost addition, as featured in TV Royale.
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 11 Comment on this Article:
|Giant-Loon Ghost Deck for Arena 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense||Your main offense is the Giant + Balloon.|
Your Goblin Hut can make a trickle of damage with its Spear Goblins.
Make a sneak attack with the Royal Ghost.
|Defense|| You have the Royal Ghost to deal melee damage that you can use for a counter-push.|
Electro Wizard for Inferno Dragon.
Mega Minion for aerials.
|Watch Out For|| Fireball|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 Tournaments - Last Balance Update after Posting: December 11, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - You can start with the Royal Ghost to cycle your cards and check your opponent's counters then place down a Goblin Hut. Combo your Spear Goblins with the Royal Ghost for a quick push. Counter your opponent's units and drop the Giant at the bridge. You can follow him with a Balloon.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Poison to destroy spawners or swarms, or to deal tower chip damage. Zap to reset Infernos and get rid of swarms.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - The Goblin Hut can produce Spear Goblins and can also lure units. You can then put the Giant at the bridge to start a push.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - You can also get help from the Spear Goblins.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Crown Towers
| Minion Horde|
| Inferno Dragon
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
Tower Locking Troops
Check out the Loupanji gameplay against a swarm deck.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you want to have as a Practice Challenge in the future?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) January 17, 2018
|Zappies • Hunter • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: