| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Ghost Ram Bowler Deck for Arena 10 and Tournaments
Make your opponent rage quit with the combination of the Battle Ram, Bowler, and the Royal Ghost.
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Ghost Ram Bowler Deck for Arena 10 and Tournaments|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| This deck is almost similar to the bridge spam as you use the Battle Ram at the bridge.|
You can also do a quick push with just the Royal Ghost and the Bats
This deck has a great counter-push potential with the Bowler leading the team.
|Defense|| The Inferno Dragon is a good counter to counter-push unit to combat against tanky troops.|
Royal Ghost has a good splash damage.
Use the Ice Wizard to slow them down
You can also use the cheap Bats for 2 elixirs.
|Watch Out For|| Inferno Tower|
|Tested Working in||Arena 10 to 12 and Tournaments - Last Balance Update after Posting: December 11, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Wait for your opponent do the first move. If he's also waiting for your move, start with the Royal Ghost and Bats. Counter his units with the Bowler and use him to start a counter-push. Place the Battle Ram at the bridge together with the Ice Wizard. You can also have a Bowler + Royal Ghost push and do a naked Battle Ram in the other lane.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - The Log is for push back and to counter ground swarms. Poison for swarms and to whittle nearby buildings and tower.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Ice Wizard for his slow down effect. The Bowler is your tank and your splash damager against Gobs. Inferno Dragon is for your tankers.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - The Inferno Dragon is weak against Zap and Electro Wizard. Finish them first with your other troops or slow them down with the Ice Wizard.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Ground Units
| Crown Towers
|Ground Swarms||Aerial Swarms|
| Ground Swarms|
Molt' having fun with the Royal Ghost and even made his opponents rage quit with this new deck.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks