| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Gob Giant with the best Goblin Giant Decks!|
Check out what's new in the September 3, 2018 Balance Update!
GY Hut Ladder Deck for Arena 8 to 12
Chip damage with your Gob Hut, GY, Poison, and even The Log!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|GY Hut Ladder Deck for Arena 8 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense||You have the Ice Golem to tank for your Graveyard.|
The Graveyard can deal direct tower damage.
The Poison can also deal chip damage to the tower.
Goblin Hut for chip damage.
|Defense|| You have the Ice Golem to act as lure.|
Guards for quick defense.
Musketeer and her musket for heavy units.
Mega Minion for ground and air troops.
|Watch Out For|| Valkyrie|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: February 12, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - The strategy of this deck is passive. Don't place your GY unless it's double elixir and you already know what deck and counter your opponent has. Start with the Goblin Hut and counter his units with yours. The Ice Golem will tank for your Graveyard. Add the Poison for additional damage.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Graveyard for offense. Poison for direct tower damage and defense buildings. The Log for ground swarms, push back, and tower damage.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use your Gob Hut to lure and distract. Tank with either the Ice Golem and then attack with the Musketeer.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - These two can effectively stop aerials.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
Tower Locking Troops
| Crown Towers
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Ground Swarms
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Balance in coming! Which one of the choices do you want to get implemented?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) September 21, 2018
|Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- Can I get a sparky and inferno dragon in prince Virat account by tuesday -- 08:12, 15 April 2018 (UTC)