| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Here's a deck where the user called it as a Fast Cycle deck mainly showcasing the PEKKA's strong power.
- Fast PEKKA Cycle Deck
- Arena 7
This Deck is Submitted By:
- Clan Name - None
- Twitter Account - @frigionman
Clash Royale Cards:
|Image is from CLASHROYALEPEDIA DECKBUILDER, Save your decks and have them analyzed for FREE!|
- P.E.K.K.A - Main Attack / Defensive Unit.
- Ice Wizard - Main defensive unit. Support with other available cards to extend its ability.
- Electro Wizard - Used in both offense and defense. Its stun is very useful in killing or weakening troops.
- Mega Minion - A good unit to defend your towers.
- Furnace - Can damage incoming troops through its Fire Spirits. This building can also lure incoming threats like the Hog Rider, Giant and the like.
- The Log - For only 2-elixir, it can wipe out ground low HP units in a flick.
- Skeletons - Helps you to cycle your cards faster than usual. This 1-elixir troop can distract heavy attackers such as the Elite Barbarians.
Make an initial move by planting the Furnace in your chosen lane. After gaining enough elixir, deploy the P.E.K.K.A behind the King Tower. Study the enemy’s counter troops against your PEKKA. If they placed a heavy hitter in front, deploy the Electro Wizard to mini-stun these kinds of units. This is effective if you are dealing with a single attacking unit. The E-wiz can also deal with the 3-Minions.
However, if the enemy tries to counter you with the Elite Barbarians, you will need to deploy the Ice Wizard to slow them down. Through this, your PEKKA will have time to slash and kill them. Make sure to prepare The Log to eliminate ground counters such as the Skeleton Army or the Goblin Gang. If the enemy tries to kill your PEKKA from the air, e.g Minion Horde, cast the Fireball to annihilate them.
During defense, you will need any of the available Wizards. Support it with the Mega Minion for extra damage and Skeletons to distract troops for a short while. After a successful defensive move, deploy the PEKKA to maintain pressure. Having the PEKKA on the arena will do the trick in distracting the enemy to create a solid strategy to defeat you.
This Deck is Best Against:
* Golem Decks - Create a counter-push with the PEKKA after defending your tower from the Golem.
* Hog Rider Decks - Use the Furnace and Mega Minion's powers to defeat the Hog Rider.
* Elite Barbarians Decks - Form the Ice Wizard and Skeletons mashup to eliminate these bulky units.
This Deck is Bad Against:
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks