| Play with the Rascals with their best Rascals Decks! | Here's how to counter the trio of Rascals!|
Check out what's new in the Summer Update 2018!
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
F2P Hog-GB No Legendary for Arena 4 and Above
A perfect counter-push or offensive push without any legendaries and only 1 epic card. This deck is great in tourney matches and for Arena 4 and above F2P players.
This article had a major update on .
This deck is by ItsFxde and featured by Clash With Ash. A deck that can battle opponents 2 levels higher without the need for any legendaries and just one epic card. It is also a great deck to use during tourneys.
- Due to the availability of the Zap spell, this deck is for players who've reached Arena 5 and went down to Arena 4. You can also use this deck in higher arenas (which I did in Arena 10 and got 4 wins in a row).
With only the Goblin Barrel as an Epic card, this deck is easy to upgrade. It also has enough units to counter major units. Another strength is its ability to do an offensive push after countering with the Hog Rider or Goblin Barrel, or even both at the same time.
F2P Hog-GB No Legendary Deck:
|Hog Rider||Minion Horde||Spear Goblins||Zap|
- Arrows - 3-elixir spell card to use against Minion Hordes, Skeleton Army, Goblin Gang, and even the Princess. It also has a bigger radius than the Zap spell.
- Barbarians - They are better than the Elite Barbarians in stopping tankers. Use them against the Golem, Giant, Royal Giant, P.E.K.K.A.
- Goblin Barrel - Win condition card. Use it to chip away tower HP. After luring out the Zap or Arrows spell, throw them at the opponent's tower for a chip damage. You can also use them to get rid of elixir collectors.
- Goblins - Pair them with the Hog Rider when doing an offensive push. If the opponent uses The Log or Zap, you can now use the Goblin Barrel.
- Hog Rider - For offensive pushes. He only costs 4 elixirs. Pair him with the Goblins or the Goblin Barrel.
- Minion Horde - Useful in countering the Lava Hound and Balloon. They are also great in destroying the Inferno Tower.
- Spear Goblins - They are cheap and can also chip in for a good tower damage. They can also lure out spells.
- Zap - If your Arrows card is not available. The Zap spell is at your service. This can also reset the Inferno Dragon, Sparky, and Inferno Tower.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is to have the Goblins/Spear Goblins and the Hog Rider deployed at the bridge. You can have Hog Rider and Goblin Barrel. If the opponent countered with The Log or other spells, you can deploy the Goblin Barrel to deal more damage.
Use the Barbarians to counter tanky troops and Minion Horde against air units.
This deck is mainly a reactive deck where you continue to punish your opponent with the Goblin Barrel and whatever card you have. Make sure to always have a unit to tank for your Goblin Barrel.
Same as the ideal strategy. Put down the Goblins/Spear Goblins and the Hog Rider at the bridge. Counter any incoming intruders towards your base and cycle through your cards until you have your Goblin Barrel ready and other units in hand.
Another strategy can be split pushing.
The main defense unit of this deck is the Barbarians. Place them on to incoming Hog Riders and other tanky units. You can also use the Minion Horde so you can bait out the Zap or Arrows spell.
On the gif above, after countering the Golem with the Barbarians, place the Minion Horde on top of the Baby Dragon to eliminate it.
If you don't have your Barbarians handy and the opponent chooses to push on the opposite lane, you can use the Hog Rider to lure them out of your tower. Once you have already generated enough elixirs, you can now use other units to counter.
This deck's weakness is the Wizard or Executioner. As your units are squishy, you can use the Hog Rider as a lure and have your other units take care of him.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE MEGA MINION DECKS|
Clash With Ash featured this deck from ItsFxde. It's on the first video.
I've tested the deck in Arena 10 and it knocked down one to two towers on every game. The deck has issues when facing the Wizard but you can use the Hog Rider as a lure and then with other troops in hand.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you like most about the Summer Update?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) June 20, 2018
|Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • Rascals • Barbarian Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: