|Level 8 players that are stuck on Spell Valley, rejoice! Help is here.|
If you're stuck going in and out of P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse, Spell Valley, and Builder's Workshop, this F2P Balloon Deck will definitely help you out. This Clash Royale strategy is not just for level 8 players, but it can also be used by any player who are coming in and out of Arena 4 and above. It helped M4SON run from 2300 trophies to 3100+ trophies in about two hours!
We would like to thank M4SON for sharing this Clash Royale deck and of course we're here to share it with our dear readers too.
The strength of this deck would be the element of surprise. Arena 5 players and above don't usually use Balloons anymore and tend to forget their existence. This gives you a great opportunity to take advantage of that. They wouldn't be well equipped in countering this kind of push.
Another strength would be the Arrows and Fireball spells. Your opponent would think that he's already free from any counter spells against his low HP troops, but you'll catch him and eliminate his troops with the other spell on your deck.
*Also read: Arrows vs Zap
F2P Level 8 Balloon Deck:
- Arrows & Fireball: These spells are made to eliminate swarm troops. For low HP troops you can use your Arrows spell and for beefy troops like Barbarians, use Fireball. You can also use the Fireball just in case your aiming missed or to put an end to a tower.
- Balloon: Your main card! It targets buildings and towers so you better have it well protected.
- Barbarians: Made for defense. Use them against beefy troops. They can also be used as a counter push, Barb + Loon.
- Cannon: A great defense building for just 3 elixirs. It will lure troops away from your tower and lower their HP at the same time.
- Giant: With his huge HP pool, he will be your tanker for your Balloon.
- Ice Wizard: Because of his freeze spell, he can work great with your Cannon on defense and can also be with your Giant + Balloon push to freeze any enemy troops along the way.
- Skeletons: For a very cheap 1 elixir, they will help you cycle through your cards and are great distractions against Princes and other single target troops.
Clash Royale Strategy:
Since the Giant and the Balloon both have 5 elixirs each, it is best to wait it out until the double elixir mark before you crush your enemy.
At the start of the game, wait until you have full elixirs and until your opponent started to move. Counter every move with your cards and just hold on to your Giant + Balloon because that will be your game ender.
During the mid game, when things get a little heated, put your Cannon right in the middle of your Arena to act as a lure and defend your turf. You can bring down your Ice Wizard here to freeze them to their doom. Use Barbarians against incoming heavy troop coming your way. If most of them survived, you can do the Barbarian + Balloon small push.
The double elixir mark will be your time to shine. Put down your Giant near your crown tower and after he crossed the bridge and the opponent's troops took notice of him, now is the best time to drop your Balloon. It will go straight to your enemy's tower and demolish it in no time. Thus winning you the game. Don't forget to cast your Fireball for that added damage!
- Click for more Clash Royale Strategies!
The total number of your Giant + Balloon push is the total number of a max elixir count. Deploying them would mean you will be left unguarded since you're going to consume all of your elixirs. To avoid this mishap, place your Giant near your Kings Tower or at the back of your Crown Tower so you're gaining elixirs while he's walking towards the bridge. Make sure to also have defense troops or spells to clear your base just in case you'll start pushing.
Related Clash Royale Strategies:
| Balloon Freeze Strategy For Arena 5 & Above|
In this article, Forrest combined the Balloon with the Freeze spell and the effects are devastating! Aside from the Freeze spell, the deck is equipped with ranged troops such as Wizard, Archers, and Baby Dragons.
| Raged Pekka + Balloon Deck for a Full Offensive Push in Arena 4|
The Rage spell will make any troop attack faster and up their speed for a certain time. If combined with a Balloon, it might just destroy anything in its path in no time. The Balloon here is partnered with the P.E.K.K.A to get rid of those pesky counter troops.
| How to Counter the Balloon in Clash Royale|
The Balloon has become one of your favorite cards because of it's power against buildings and towers but ever wonder what troop will bring it down? This article will teach you the Balloon's weakness and units that have a high chance of removing them from the sky.
Since Arena 5 players are usually focused on high damage troops and new cards, they tend to disregard and forget about the cards that helped them climb the top, thus Balloons are great on higher arenas. Combined with the Giant, they're going to use the most basic strategy there is: the Tanker + push technique. It worked wonders with M4SON, how about you? Tell us more about it!
Last modified: 6, 01, 2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- taranjat singh -- 07:44, 25 November 2017 (UTC)