| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
A new challenge just came in the Arena! Supercell rolled out the special limited event called Epic Challenge that started last Friday, April 14.
Create a free deck and challenge yourself to win that awesome epic cards along the way!
The Epic Challenge is programmed just like the normal Challenges in the game. The only thing that was changed is the total victories you need to finish the special event.
- Players will have a FREE entry in this challenge once. The succeeding entries will cost 10 gems each.
- Players are not limited to use Epic Cards in their deck. Thus, they can still have the freedom to what cards they want to use in the challenge.
Epic Challenge Rewards:
The reward system of this special event is the same with the past challenge, the Retro Royale. After entering in the Epic Challenge, you are guaranteed to have 130 gold and 2 cards for free. This means that even you do not win a single battle, you will receive these fixed rewards. Take note that there is a 0.06% chance to get a Legendary Card in 0 Wins.
- 1 Win: 180 Gold, 3 Cards , 0.09% Legendary Pull Rate
- 2 Wins: 240 Gold, 5 Cards, 0.14% Legendary Pull Rate
- 3 Wins: 310 Gold, 8 Cards, 0.23% + 2 Epic Cards (Same Unit/Spell)
- 4 Wins: 390 Gold, 12 Cards, 0.35% Legendary Pull Rate
- 5 Wins: 480 Gold, 17 Cards, 0.49% Legendary Pull Rate
- 6 Wins: 600 Gold, 25 Cards, 0.72% Legendary Pull Rate + 5 Epic Cards (Same Unit/Spell)
- 7 Wins: 730 Gold, 34 Cards, 0.98% Legendary Pull Rate
- 8 Wins: 850 Gold, 45 Cards, 1.30% Legendary Pull Rate
- 9 Wins: 1000, 60, 1.74% + 8 Epic Cards (Same Unit/Spell)
Note: The cards you will win in each battle will contain common, rare, etc. All the epic cards you will receive after reaching the needed wins will only contain a specific card. Example, if you unlocked a Witch in the guaranteed epic cards, no other types will appear with it.
Special thanks to Orange Juice Gaming for this awesome information about the Epic Challenge!
This will surely be an epic kind of challenge especially for players who are fond of Epic Cards. This is the great time to try your luck if you are currently upgrading your Epics. Remember to review your deck first if you are going to enter the challenge. If you are worried, you can try to check our tournament decks here in Clash Royalepedia. Look for a set of cards that will fit in your gameplay.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks