The Elixir Collector is unlocked at Arena 8 - Frozen Peak and is a very valuable card in the long run if used right. It is a building that costs 5 elixirs to make that provides players with extra elixirs.
The Elixir Collector helps produce elixirs. In this way, we will be able to draw faster and deploy troops faster as well. Over its lifetime you will profit by 2 elixirs. Since it is a building you can distract your opponents cards, and since it has high HP, the building will not go away as easily as the other building-type cards.
Since most players know the benefit of having the Elixir Collector the opponent may likely make it his/her priority to take it down first. Since it is a building, it is susceptible to spells like Fireball and Arrows.
Popular Elixir Collector Decks:
- Elixir Collector Decks
- The Best Clash Royale Deck to reach Arena 3 - 7!
- Golem Strategy For Arena 6 & Above
- Mortar Deck Strategy Guide for Arena 6 and Above
- Dual Prince Deck Combo for Arena 7 & 8
How To Counter The Elixir Collector:
The best way to counter the Elixir Collector is to not let it produce elixirs for your opponent. So any spell or tower focused enemy is your best bet, a.k.a Rocket, Fireball, Arrows, Giant etc. Once the Elixir Collectors get going, it is almost impossible to stop them.
With its extra elixir, everything is possible and constant pressure can be provided against the opponent. The Elixir Collector is indeed one of the most essential cards, especially in higher arenas.
|Deploy Time||Cost||Rarity||Type||Spawn Speed||Lifetime|
|1 sec||5||Rare||Building||9.8 sec||1 min 10 sec|
Last modified: 26,06,2018
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- Wrong info as of 6/2017. Wrong. Fail! -- 05:37, 14 June 2017 (UTC)
- You must reduce it's cost (exir) it has so much high risk to use it and now you made so many spell cards that can hit it and also this is a card between 8 cards and doesn't able to attack please make it 5 exir like previous time -- 11:27, 8 May 2017 (UTC)
- princse -- 03:24, 19 November 2016 (UTC)
- Hi, it really depends on what deck you're using. If that's the case, why don't you try a Counter deck? Or other Elixir Collector decks here: https://www.clashroyalepedia.com/Deck_Strategies/Card_Deck_Strategies/Elixir_Collector_Decks -- 13:13, 6 September 2016 (UTC)
- Sometimes when I put down elixir pump, they immediately do a giant+splash combo. How do I defend against that. -- 03:50, 4 September 2016 (UTC)
- Hi, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will update the information on this page right away. Thank you! -- 11:29, 31 August 2016 (UTC)
- Info is out of date. Doesn't allow for recent nerf and level 11 info is missing -- 22:09, 30 August 2016 (UTC)