| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Overview and Strength:
The Elite Barbarians still dominates the arena even after countless of nerfs. This deck can go on full offense or defense by just changing the placement of cards. It also has the Hog Rider for a quick change of lane just in case the opponent went on full defense against your Elite Barbarians.
The strength of this deck is the Elite Barbarians' direct offense. Pair them with the Fire Spirits to do a quick major tower damage. You can also have them partnered with the Dart Goblin just in case your Fire Spirits are not available. If you don't have the Elite Barbarians, your Hog Rider would gladly accept the challenge.
Elite Hog Deck:
|Dart Goblin||Elite Barbarians||Fire Spirits||Goblin Gang|
|Hog Rider||Ice Wizard||Wizard||Zap|
- Dart Goblin - Use him against Graveyard or the popular Night Witch. Deploy him at the back of your Elite Barbarians or Hog Rider. He can also bait out the opponent's The Log or Arrows for your Goblin Gang.
- Elite Barbarians - Main Win condition. They can destroy a tower if left unattended. You can use them to start your push.
- Fire Spirits - Great support units for your Elite Barbarians or Hog Rider. They can get rid of cheap low HP units so your win condition cards can deal more damage.
- Goblin Gang - Cheap defense cards. You can also use them to bait out the opponent's spell cards such as The Log or Arrows for your Dart Goblin.
- Hog Rider - Another win condition card. If you feel like your opponent is trying all his best in countering your Elite Barbarians, throw him to the other lane with either a Dart Goblin or Fire Spirits
- Ice Wizard - A complement to your Wizard and other defense units. He will slow them down and can also give splash damage.
- Wizard - Defense troop. His splash damage can clean both aerial and ground units trying to invade your base.
- Zap - Resets the Inferno Tower giving your push enough time to destroy it.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to go on full offense. You have to drop your Elite Barbarians together with the Fire Spirits at the start of the game to have a tower advantage right away. If the Fire Spirits are not available, you can replace them with the Dart Goblin. If the Elite Barbarians is not in your hand, you can use the Hog Rider + support.
Start with the Elite Barbarians + Fire Spirits or Dart Goblin to get the initial advantage. Your opponent will surely counter and have your Wizard and Ice Wizard ready. As your Elite Barbarians are still out of cycle, use the Hog Rider + Dart Goblin or Fire Spirits push to finish the tower. Rinse and repeat.
Your main defense card here is your Goblin Gang and your two Wizards. The Ice Wizard will slow things down and do splash damage while the Gob Gang and the Wizard do the rest. You can also use the Fire Spirits against swarms and the Dart Goblin against the Graveyard.
Swarms, Inferno Tower, and Inferno Dragons are this deck's weaknesses. Against swarms, you have your Fire Spirits and Wizard. For the two Infernos you can use your Dart Goblin from a range or the Goblin Gang.
Clash With Musa Tube is wrecking it in Arena 9 using this deck. He even won against a level 10 player.
I've been facing a lot of Elite Barbs decks even in Arena 10. I've lost to some especially with the Elite Barbs + Fire Spirits combo and then go on offense again with their Hog Rider. I can vouch for this deck to earn you a lot of trophies because I've lost mine against it. You can definitely change the Ice Wizard to another card of your liking.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks