|Announcements: The August 2017 Balance Update has shaken the Meta! | Also - Card Substitutions & Comments welcome in the article below!|
|Chief Pat’s 12 Win Electro Challenge Deck might be the one that you need to push trophies in the ladder!|
The Electro Wizard Challenge might be ending soon, but the decks created with this new legendary deserves a spotlight! With a lot of Electro Wiz decks roaming today, we picked Chief Pat’s coz it’s simply amazing!
With some of the best cards available, this deck can wreck towers with a lot of combos accordingly. This set of cards can defeat either air or ground decks, swarm, slow push or even fast cycle decks. Getting a tower quick is easy due to this deck’s supporting system.
Elite Electro Graveyard Deck For Arena 8 Above:
|Graveyard||Electro Wizard||Skeleton Army||Elite Barbarians|
- Graveyard: This legendary unit is mainly used to wreck the enemy’s tower. Support it with the Ice Golem to extend its smashing ability. If times are tough, you can use this card as a defensive unit to distract the enemy’s push.
- Electro Wizard: Use this unit as a supporting unit frequently. You can also utilize this card to quickly annihilate low HP troops invading your lair. Make sure to drop it within the enemy’s troops range for perfect use. The Electro Wizard can help you weaken any kinds of push. Place them accordingly to prolong its presence in the arena.
- Skeleton Army: Use the Skeleton Army to swarm and kill incoming bulky ground units. It can also kill range units swiftly. If a splasher is around, use your other units to distract them to avoid elixir waste with this card.
- Elite Barbarians: The Elite Barbarians must be used in wrecking the enemy’s tower mainly. You can use them alone, or with an Ice Golem as a support. Place the Ice Golem in front of them to kill low HP units such as Skarmy if the enemy uses it for distraction. Can also be used in defeating tank units on the ground.
- Archers: Mainly for support and tower chip-in damage. The Archers can help your team cast damage little by little on towers or on the enemy’s troops. Place them behind all the time to extend their abilities.
- Ice Golem: Use it as a meat shield in both offensive and defensive gameplays. This troop can help you wipe out counter units or distractions easily, especially low HP units.
- Zap: Use the Zap against low HP units if your Ice Golem is not available. You can also use this against the Minion Horde to drastically lower their HPs. Save this card as much as possible if the enemy is running a bait deck. Bait decks consist the following cards but not limited to: Skeleton Army, Goblin Barrel, Minion Horde.
- Fireball: Your buzzer beater card. This spell might put you in a tight game on victory. You can use this against towers or units. Learn your enemy’s set of cards first before casting this heavy spell.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy for this deck is having the Electro Wizard and Elite Barbarians early. Start the game by placing the Electro Wizard behind the King Tower after your elixir reaches 10. Let them pass your Crown Tower as you prepare for the Elite Barbarians for deployment. Drop the Elite Barbarians in front of the Electro Wizard. Prepare your Zap if the enemy casts a counter card, preferably against the Skeleton Army. This is to ensure that any of your units deployed will somehow reach your targeted tower. Prepare for a defensive strategy after the first clash.
Counter any incoming troops by placing your Archers in a sweet spot in your lair. This depends on what troops are deployed by the enemy. Place the Skeleton Army once the enemy formed a team. Carefully place the Skeleton Army to counter a bulky or fast unit that is approaching into your tower. If the enemy places a Minion Horde or any threats behind their main unit, place the Ice Golem in front of those. This will distract these units quick, buying your Skarmy enough time to kill their initial target. If needed, drop the Electro Wizard for further support. Wait for enough elixir to maintain pressure against the enemy’s strategy.
The second strategy is with the Ice Golem and Graveyard. Let the Ice Golem roam after you deploy it near the crown tower. Place the Archers behind them and cast the Graveyard before the Ice Golem cross the river. The Ice Golem after-effect will surely kill low HP troops around the opponent’s tower. If lucky, your Skeletons and Archers will still have some time for chipping in additional damage.
Depending on the situation, you can mix the cards you use to further control the game. Once the game reaches its final minute, follow the strategies above to get a tower you need for victory. Play your cards wisely, in defending your base or wrecking the enemy’s towers. Maintain pressure by dropping needed troops in the arena to distract the enemy’s strategy. This will increase the chance for you to win in that specific match.
The deck might be in trouble if you used a lot of Elixir in one shot. We recommend that you place your units depending on the enemy’s answers and kind of deck. Elite Barbarians deck is also a challenge you need to pass with this set of cards. According to Chief Pat, you can wreck a deck (that might be same as yours) by placing the Ice Golem first before your Elite Barbarians. You can do this if you are going to face the enemy’s Elite Barbs with enough elixir on hand.
Featured Deck Strategies:
| Elite Barbarians + Hog Rider Deck for Arena 8 |
Support your ever-loved Hog Rider with the Elite Barbarians! Swarm. Crash. Repeat!
| Skarmy Hound Miner Deck Arena 7 Above |
Still looking for an effective Hound Miner deck after the November 30 update? Then this featured strategy is the deck you are looking for.
| Elite Barbarians Tornado Hog Cycle Deck for Arena 8 Above |
We have been seeing a lot of Hog Cycle Decks. Well, here is a new Hog Cycle Deck including the new cards, Elite Barbarians and Tornado!
This deck is a great mix of old and new cards available in the game. The strategy might be distorted due to the deck’s status. But what is great with this deck, is that, it can be used on both defensive and offensive plays fairly. Users must only watch out to their own elixir usage to perfectly execute this set of cards.
Do you have the Electro Wizard already? Did you try using it on the ladder? Share us your thoughts about this new card and the deck shared above!
Special thanks to Chief Pat for this awesome deck!
Article written by Forrest
Last modified: 6, 01, 2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- If you have princess should replace Archers, or leave them? -- 15:43, 24 July 2017 (UTC)
- If you have princess should replace Archers, or leave them? -- 15:12, 24 July 2017 (UTC)
- x bow -- 14:19, 21 July 2017 (UTC)
- Executioner -- 06:23, 23 May 2017 (UTC)
- Executioner -- 06:23, 23 May 2017 (UTC)
- Hey there! You can always kite the foes with your Ice Golem and have your Tower Archers and support troops deal with them. :) -- 13:57, 20 February 2017 (UTC)
- Very weak on defence -- 11:12, 19 February 2017 (UTC)