|Click here to download the app on iTunes. For instructions, click here.|
| Our list of the best Clash Royale Dart Goblin Decks is now out! Check it out here!|
Check out the Jungle Arena Here!!
|We have been seeing a lot of Hog Cycle Decks. Well, here is a new Hog Cycle Deck including the new cards, Elite Barbarians and Tornado!|
Originally Published: 21, 12, 2016
Elite Barbarians and Tornado are two new cards that are currently underused in Clash Royale. Only a handful of people use them, but they are pretty awesome cards if you manage to create a deck around them. Clash With Ash's clanmate, DiegoB, has created a deck that utilizes these two cards to have a synergy with a Hog Rider Cycle Deck.
Elite Barbarians are very sturdy and powerful units that can easily stop tanks and destroy towers if left alone. Tornado is a good complement for Elite Barbarians and Hog Rider since it can pull away the counter units in a matter of seconds. This deck, as mentioned earlier, is a Hog Cycle Deck so it only has an average of 3.4 elixir cost.
Elite Barbarians Tornado Hog Cycle Deck:
|Hog Rider||Tornado||Elite Barbarians||Mega Minion|
|The Log||Ice Golem||Fireball||Archers|
- Hog Rider: This unit will be your main damage dealer. He can easily hit the tower at least one to two hits every time you cycle him. Use Fireball and The Log to protect him.
- Tornado: This spell card is for offense since it can pull counter units away from your Hog Rider and Elite Barbarians. It can also be used offensively since it can drag away a tank like a Giant away from your crown tower.
- Elite Barbarians: Mainly used for defense as they can stop tanks really quick. After stopping the opposing push, you can create a major counter push with the Hog Rider and Archers.
- Mega Minion : Another defensive unit that is powerful enough to stop most pushes. Deploy it with Elite Barbarians and Archers and you have one mighty counter push after they successfully stop the opposing push.
- The Log: It is one of the most versatile spells in the game. Make use of it once you deploy the Hog Rider. It is a good counter against Princess and Skeleton Army.
- Ice Golem: This cheap unit can tank its way to the tower and it is also a good distraction when your opponent is trying to create a huge push.
- Fireball: Another spell card to help your Hog Rider push. You can use it to surprise your opponent by firing it on the tower once the Hog Rider is locked on to it. Defensively, this spell card can stop an opposing push since it has enough power to stop Barbarians and Minion Horde.
- Archers: Another great defensive unit alongside Mega Minion. They can do cheap damage to the tower especially if an Ice Golem or Hog Rider is tanking the damage from the tower.
At the start of the match, make sure to have max elixirs before deploying anything. If you have an Ice Golem in your hand, deploy it at the back of your King's Tower. Once the Ice Golem is near the bridge, deploy the Hog Rider at the back of your Ice Golem. Ready The Log to sweep away potential counter units. Ideally, the Hog Rider can hit the tower at least two to three times and it is already a huge damage on the tower's health.
Defensively, always ready your Elite Barbarians since they are your main defensive unit alongside the Archers and Mega Minion. Use Tornado to pull back tanks like Giant and Golem. Use Fireball if the opponent's troops are either Minion Horde or Barbarians. If your units manage to finish off the opposing push, you can now start a nasty counter push to your opponent's tower. Deploy Hog Rider to pressure the other lane so your opponent is forced to retaliate in both sides.
Another way to create offense is to split deploy Elite Barbarians since they can really pack a punch even if they are alone. Do not overcommit on offense with the Elite Barbarians, though since they are your main defensive units.
Once the 60-second mark starts, cycling with your Hog Rider is a lot easier. Your opponent will try his best to make a decent push to your tower so stop it with Tornado and Elite Barbarians. Create a counter push while pushing the other lane with Hog Rider. Although, you can use Fireball to destroy a tower if it has less than 300 health.
The main problem or weakness that you may encounter in this deck is when your opponent has Miner + Rocket combo since that deck usually has a lot of defensive counters to stop most of your push. To prevent this, change your pace by focusing on defense while doing a sneaky push with the Hog Rider and Ice Golem.
Featured Deck Strategies:
| Elite Barbarians + Hog Rider Deck for Arena 8 |
Support your ever-loved Hog Rider with the Elite Barbarians! Swarm. Crash. Repeat!
| Elite Barbarians + LumberJack + Three Musketeers Deck for Arena 8 |
The newest unit in Clash Royale just arrived in the arena! Here’s an epic deck dedicated to this angrier version of the Barbs, Elite Barbarians.
This deck is truly a refreshing new meta deck. Tornado and Elite Barbarians in a pretty fleshed out Hog Rider Cycle Deck, it can easily surprise your opponent especially if they have not met a player who uses both cards in one deck.
How about you? What is your opinion with this deck? Share us your opinions in the comment section below!
Article written by: KarlSanada
Last modified: 6, 01, 2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- ,clash roye arena 9 -- 12:19, 17 January 2017 (UTC)
- Deck -- 11:59, 16 January 2017 (UTC)